• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

This can’t be fixed anymore
Jul 23, 2024
I've always been scared, and it's only getting worse
I 'tried' telling my boyfriend that I tried killing myself a few days ago.

We're long distance, so right now we only communicate through discord.
I waited until 4 am when he was already asleep to message him, because the idea of telling him when he was awake and would immediately reply makes my stomach hurt

All I did was send him a message that was more or less "I need to confess something" and I couldn't do it, I couldn't actually type out what I did. I deleted the post.

I've been messaging him about my depression, and he's been pretty supportive, but I've been avoidant of actually bringing up the suicidal ideation I've had. I've talked to him about fleeting thoughts of suicide before so I think he's inferred that I'm thinking about it, but I don't think he knows just how bad it is, that I was trying to ctb but stayed up so late that I just passed out.

he's been nothing but supportive and kind to me. He really is such a sweet guy, I've already stressed him out so much, I don't want to make things worse for him by being like "by the way Im suicidal to the point that I was preparing for an attempt"

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and Mirrory Me