depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
I feel like positive emotions are just so overwhelming to the point where it's painful and unpleasant to experience them. Same with negative emotions. But I can barley even tolerate feeling excitement, happiness, love, etc. Does anyone else get like this? Feeling anything is just painful

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Jealous Blackheart and kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Same same I need to keep myself feeling nothing positive or negative or else I get overwhelmed and can't get through the day

iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
excitement becomes too much for me, almost violent to myself. and from being happy, i become excited since its such a rare feeling. love you, wikihow !! hope you feel nice feelings

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
tbh the negative ones are for me but like when im feeling the positive ones i usually don't care about anything enough for them to be painful idk it feels like being high on some kinda drug where nothing matters and it just feels really nice and like calm (even when it isnt calm and im like all over the place it still feels like it yknow? like it just feels like everything is so right and everything is gonna be fine and nothing can go wrong ever. idk)