C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
It's gotten to the point where I literally do not enjoy anything. I keep telling myself I'll finish something, or I'll just play some video games for awhile, or I'll enjoy talking to my partner or do this or that. But when I sit down, and I actually try to do those things, I don't enjoy them, and I'm stuck, and don't seem to have the ability to continue with that work without the gnawing desire to check this site or think or research about CTB.

I was trying to use CTB (in the future) as a means to feel better and allow myself to get things done and enjoy things until then but it just doesn't seem like that's possible sometimes.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and kkamasal
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
that sounds so familiar, it's literally a pain in the ass. i hope something ends up working out

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
thats accurate… i just dont see any point in things… everything seems like a mirror to nothingness…

Reactions: kkamasal
AtheistCDsissy

AtheistCDsissy

Falling off the edge of the world...
Mar 6, 2023
i've lost all joy in anything. there were things that i could turn to during bad bouts of depression but literally nothing brings me any kind of joy anymore. i've lost interest in everything.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Relatable. Only heroin allows me to enjoy things for a bit.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand it's dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence, I'm sorry you have to suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.