• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I haven't eaten properly in almost a month and a half and it's getting to the point where I lost 45 pounds almost 50 pounds. I can't even leave bed it's so bad I put ramen in my
Microwave for 4 minutes walked away I don't even want to get back up to go get it I think I'm just gonna go to bed and throw it away next time I'm in my kitchen (who knows when that'll be )

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Sannti, Oneness and 2 others
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I understand how you feel, I've not been eating at all, I don't even try to, I think I've eaten two sandwichs on separate dates in the last three weeks and I've lost 10kg of weight. I just don't have the energy or care to eat

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: GoatHerder, Sannti, Oneness and 1 other person
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Eating really can be so difficult. I have to force myself to eat most of the time and it's still not enough and I'm also losing too much weight. Wish you the best

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Oneness and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I understand how you feel, I've not been eating at all, I don't even try to, I think I've eaten two sandwichs on separate dates in the last three weeks and I've lost 10kg of weight. I just don't have the energy or care to eat
my ribs are starting to show and I feel like after all I fought to be okay in the past it all amounted to nothing. I've truly given up

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
my ribs are starting to show and I feel like after all I fought to be okay in the past it all amounted to nothing. I've truly given up
I've always struggled with eating, always been losing weight even if I'm eating consistently and 'healthily' I think I've just given up on that because my date is soon so why bother. You're not a failure for having this happen, it's a hiccup and when you can and start eating again you can be proud that you have pulled yourself from a low point most people never have to experience ❤️

• Love
Reactions: droppedmysyrup