• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I cant do this anymore, im so done, why is everything so fucking hard. Why do people i love hurt me so much. Why does everyone want something from me all of a sudden. And why is everyone mad.
Why do so many people try to talk to me, and how do they manage to make me feel even more lonely than before? How is that even possible. How are they able to ruin my mood by just saying hi.

I feel so alone, I am so lonely. I cannot do this anymore. I want to cut myself and I want to take an overdose, just so everything will stop

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and divinemistress36
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Isolation can be crippling. Can I ask if there was a recent major change in your life?

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Isolation can be crippling. Can I ask if there was a recent major change in your life?
Well a lot happened within a few months, I have been SA'd twice this year, broke up with my first abuser in January, I crashed with my new motorcycle after owning it for barely 2 days. Now I am in a relationship with a great guy, he is not toxic and he's nothing like my ex. Which scares me because I'm not used to that.