• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aunique

aunique

May 6, 2023
Trigger warning?? Sensitive topics ig
don't know how to start this or anything but I just feel empty and worthless. It's been 5 years and I can't fucking stand people who say "you're selfish for being suicidal" or "it'll get better with time" I'm just tired of it all. I tried and I failed, over and over again. I reached out and it was worse. My mom makes fun of my sh and threatens me if I'll do it again she'll put me in some hospital. Idk if I'm overreacting but I think my feelings are valid and I'm just lost. I quit. I'm done. Sh and suicide are the only things that give me peace. Will it get better? Maybe. Is it possible that it won't? Possible. I just don't see myself as living. Just a dead person walking. I'll probably delete this later but it's nice that there's a place where I can talk freely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, lifewasawillowtv, thewalkingdread and 2 others
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i feel the same way, i'm basically a corpse that walks, eats and talks. i hope it all works out for you in the end!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and thewalkingdread
aunique

aunique

May 6, 2023
Thank you💞💞 I wish the same to you as well💕
i feel the same way, i'm basically a corpse that walks, eats and talks. i hope it all works out for you in the end!!

Reactions: sundown12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I also cannot stand people like that with their toxic positivity, they are just so insensitive. But anyway I understand why you feel so tired, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: aunique and Immensevoid