purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I can't fucken do anything. I can't function, can't go to school, can't take care of myself, can't talk to people in a way they want, can't sleep, can't be awake, can't regulate my emotions. I can't even kms I don't have the right materials and everything anyone suggests is to much work. I don't want more to stress about I just want to die why is that so hard. I feel useless and all I think about is when I can kms. Another reason why I can't is cause my mom is in rehab and I can't die when she's in there because that was one of the things that she was most scared about. I can't do anything not even die it's so fucken annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, WAITING TO DIE and ipmanwc0
D

ddonnieddarko

28:06:42:12
Oct 13, 2023
i feel that. im just soso tired and dead and its making it impossible to function.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and purple_guyz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here in this existence when you just wish to be gone. To me if there was the option to erase our existence and just disappear it really would be such a relief.

Reactions: purple_guyz and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It sounds like a nightmare situation to be in, especially with your mom being in rehab.
Sorry you are going through this.

Reactions: purple_guyz