pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
well I broke my door trying to hang myself sister in law heard it breaking she told my brother now I have to go to therapy twice a week they wanted me to go four time and they also took off my door when I was in the hospital so no more doors in my room all I have is a curtain for privacy I have failed yet again i can't keep doing this I really can't I don't want to live I don't I really don't but why do people try to keep me here why do they keep me alive if all I make are problems I hate this so much I failed again I fucking hate my life i just can not die I'm so sick of this life

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87, WAITING TO DIE, corazon and 2 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I don't understand people who force others into therapy while clearly not caring about that person's mental health at all. They took away your privacy and didn't even take into account how you feel. I'm really sorry that happened. I'm sorry you're suffering so much

Reactions: ddonnieddarko and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's infuriating when people interfere like this.
Did your sister in law and brother actually try and talk to you about your problems and show you empathy and understanding ?
Or did they just get annoyed at you , like most people who are supposed to care usually do.

Reactions: ddonnieddarko and wendy5c
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Try to do it in a hotel.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and ddonnieddarko
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is really horrible, it's beyond cruel how people cannot just easily leave this existence in peace, I despise those pro-life people who are incapable of accepting the fact that we all have a right to cease existing.

Reactions: ddonnieddarko