• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

Mar 12, 2024
I have this feeling of escaping, escaping everything. All the problems, every mistake I've made, everything. But I can't for several reasons. I think one of the main reasons is loving someone. When you love someone so much you don't ever want to leave them, you want to be with them. The problem is I can't really be with this person because distance is one of the main issues. And thats why it becomes one of the reasons i want to ctb because i want to be with this person so bad but im not sure if i will be able to be in the future and it eats me up alive. But again at the same time there's a chance i could be with this person in the future so im worried if i end it now i wont be able to experience that. Its just a huge mess for me, maybe its not that big of a deal but its killing me. I already hate how my life is, but i dont want to leave someone i love behind, even though i may not even end up with them. Its like in my mind im ready to ctb but deep down inside i know im not ready right now but i still want to do it so bad and its like frustrating. Im not sure what to do...

E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
From here, it seems best that you wait on your decision. It's like putting salt onto your food, in a way. Add to much too soon, you can't remove it later.

PS: In my experience, take your chances to be happy, while you can.

Reactions: divinemistress36, 1043169, g0r3kittyz☆*:💭 and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The only people who are sure have left this world.

Until our last breath there is hope of recovery and we can change our mind at any moment.

I firmly believe that once someone has decided, they will find a way to CTB in that moment.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Living_Hurts_so_Much and g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
This post means you're not ready. Take some time to think. Things can change in your future.

• Love
Reactions: Edpal247 and g0r3kittyz☆*:💭
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I have this feeling of escaping, escaping everything. All the problems, every mistake I've made, everything. But I can't for several reasons. I think one of the main reasons is loving someone. When you love someone so much you don't ever want to leave them, you want to be with them. The problem is I can't really be with this person because distance is one of the main issues. And thats why it becomes one of the reasons i want to ctb because i want to be with this person so bad but im not sure if i will be able to be in the future and it eats me up alive. But again at the same time there's a chance i could be with this person in the future so im worried if i end it now i wont be able to experience that. Its just a huge mess for me, maybe its not that big of a deal but its killing me. I already hate how my life is, but i dont want to leave someone i love behind, even though i may not even end up with them. Its like in my mind im ready to ctb but deep down inside i know im not ready right now but i still want to do it so bad and its like frustrating. Im not sure what to do...
Well, look at this way:

You're going to die eventually no matter what happens, so there's no risk of missing the train. It'll come back someday.

Outside of a few situations like permanent stays in mental hospitals, imprisonment, or loss of mobility, you can put it off CTB for as long as you want, or forever.

There's no timer ticking down, take your time.