• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I had all the cards, yet I played them so shit. My plan was to go by partial hanging via a slipknot in my closet, but I ran my mouth with a hotline worker and ended up in a psych ward. Afterwards, every method was taken away from the house by parents. I'm on constant supervision so I can't go out without somebody else and all ligatures are gone. I fucked shit up, then I managed to fuck it up even more. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm not stable enough to leave their house.

SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
I have been in a very similar situation (I failed an attempt and ended up in a psych ward then under 24h supervision from parents). My advice is unfortunately you will just have to wait until they eventually lay off. Gradually act like you feel better (you may even end up genuinely feeling better, I did for a while and was even genuinely happy for a bit. I managed to completely and utterly fuck everything again though and I am now planning to ctb myself soon). Another opportunity will present itself eventually. I really feel for you, and I hope you can change your situation one way or the other.