• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I plant to use electric cable in the woods at night but i can't make myself pass out. Some people do it with fingers, i have reallyfat neck so i can't do it. Does anybody can offer some help?

H

hollya

Forevergone
Oct 10, 2021
In the same situation, I've tried everything and nothing works

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well i'm gonna try anyway, it's better to be vegetable than this sorry existence.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
Well i'm gonna try anyway, it's better to be vegetable than this sorry existence.
Its not that easy to become a veggie you would have to be unconscious for more than 3 minutes and brain death occurs after like 7. I passed out couple times from partial and I feel fine.
Getting yourself to pass out can be tricky and takes practice. An electric cable doesn't sound ideal either tbh which prolly makes it harder.

P

problematicblue

:/
May 1, 2022
Yeah I had problems too but then I switched to a thicker and softer rope and that helped. Also you have to do it fast (like ripping off a bandaid)

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Why don´t you use a tourniquet ? (available at amazon)