I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I know seems like such a pointless and waste of time thread I am sorry I just feel horrible I is on Prozac medication but they just make me feel worse they put my anxiety through the roof like I'm being hung by the neck 24/7 it's suffocating me and I feel like I'm drowning I'm usually the jokey type and have fun and stuff but I just can't anymore I hate it and looking forward to it ending super sorry for the rant it's just so suffocating

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, Lucifer'sRight, Woodnote and 6 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry. I feel that way without meds. I wish it would end already. Cant take it and im sure you cant either. I pray i die soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Deleted member 17331, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Im sorry. I feel that way without meds. I wish it would end already. Cant take it and im sure you cant either. I pray i die soon
I'm sorry for you :,( my plan is for Wednesday for the pain to end hope it doesn't get cancelled as it has in past but I'm happy to go

• Hugs
Reactions: ebt88, Deleted member 17331 and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish you all the best with attempt or staying alive. Right now im too scared to try again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brink and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I wish you all the best with attempt or staying alive. Right now im too scared to try again.
my inbox is open it'll have to be the mail type on though I was banned via chat rooms :D

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
This thread is definitely not pointless or a waste of time @idontwannadothisanym, thank you for sharing. Have you had a conversation with your GP about this? Meds help many people, but they also make some people worse. I think if you can, you should try to alleviate your struggles - especially if it's caused BY medicine - before making any decision about CTB, especially since you're so young.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
my dog eases my anxiety it actually all disappears when she breathes on me yeh I know sounds weird don't care though

1D4692D2 597A 44B2 9314 84F9C56C2319
@thebrinkimdriven
I have my hand on her under chin and can feel her dreaming it's so awesome
she snores loud so annoying :meh::pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Red, Shakespear's Brother and 6 others
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Hey, you can talk to me anytime :)
And this thread is definitely not pointless, you deserve to get help just like everyone else.

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Hey, you can talk to me anytime :)
And this thread is definitely not pointless, you deserve to get help just like everyone else.
thank you appreciate it loads

Reactions: MeriDeath
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
thank you appreciate it loads
I hope you're ok by now! and it was just a temporary feeling, you are loved and even if I don't know you, I don't want you to suffer for nothing.

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I hope you're ok by now! and it was just a temporary feeling, you are loved and even if I don't know you, I don't want you to suffer for nothing.
It's always a nuisance for me

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I know seems like such a pointless and waste of time thread I am sorry I just feel horrible I is on Prozac medication but they just make me feel worse they put my anxiety through the roof like I'm being hung by the neck 24/7 it's suffocating me and I feel like I'm drowning I'm usually the jokey type and have fun and stuff but I just can't anymore I hate it and looking forward to it ending super sorry for the rant it's just so suffocating
If you've decided you want to take Prozac under advice, it commonly takes up to around six weeks for the positive effect to kick in. There are short term side effects to deal with until then and long term changes to your metabolism that will eventually occur.
It may also stop working in time. If you have been on it long enough for it to kick in but it isn't helping, then go back to your doc and discuss coming off it. You may get no help, in which case, if you really do want to come off, there are tapering guides online.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I've been in same boat with meds. You know yourself they aren't helping and making things worse. Stop taking them asap. I envy you having a loyal companion. I brought up wiv dogs but can't have one myself due to work commitments and work nights. Glad you have loyal friend, they never let you down. Good luck

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I've been in same boat with meds. You know yourself they aren't helping and making things worse. Stop taking them asap. I envy you having a loyal companion. I brought up wiv dogs but can't have one myself due to work commitments and work nights. Glad you have loyal friend, they never let you down. Good luck
ignore Muhammad Ali in the back lolll
DD1AC70C 19D3 44BC A1A2 774CFA8E9F0B

• Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
She definitely loves you.lol
I've had a boxer, great Dane, dogue De Bordeaux ( beautiful personality) and a Boston terrier. All av them AV been my babies. 3 out of 4 I had all at same time. Don't know how I managed. My mental health was much better at the time. Kept busy exercising whether I liked it or not had to be done. Gave me responsibilitys that had to be met. I miss that. You sound a nice person but don't take anything that's making you worse. 3 weeks is as much as you should put up with it then throw em. Psychiatrists just try drugs out on you like your a guinea pig. Always had nasty side effects usually after 3 weeks and that bad I struggled at work. These people don't give a shit. Honestly. Or it's all in your head! Like fuck it is.

• Love
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lol! At first I thought this was about George Floyd :pfff:

• Wow
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Lol! At first I thought this was about George Floyd :pfff:
lmaooooooo mwhahahahahahah
She definitely loves you.lol
I've had a boxer, great Dane, dogue De Bordeaux ( beautiful personality) and a Boston terrier. All av them AV been my babies. 3 out of 4 I had all at same time. Don't know how I managed. My mental health was much better at the time. Kept busy exercising whether I liked it or not had to be done. Gave me responsibilitys that had to be met. I miss that. You sound a nice person but don't take anything that's making you worse. 3 weeks is as much as you should put up with it then throw em. Psychiatrists just try drugs out on you like your a guinea pig. Always had nasty side effects usually after 3 weeks and that bad I struggled at work. These people don't give a shit. Honestly. Or it's all in your head! Like fuck it is.
I love animals lol and yeh the doctor calls me every week it feels like he collecting data more than trying to help me I guess that's his job but I do feel like a guinea pig or a rat even lol I feel so free when I just fall asleep with my dog she's awesome

3122D64A 0648 4275 A4A5 CC5B0FE2DDB8

Last edited:
Reactions: 2020wanderlust and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The George Floyd thing was a scam to get race war going everyone, so don't trip. The guy was actually not the greatest dude. He punched a pregnant lady in the stomach, he was a long time time addict and criminal.

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
The George Floyd thing was a scam to get race war going everyone, so don't trip. The guy was actually not the greatest dude. He punched a pregnant lady in the stomach, he was a long time time addict and criminal.
no don't worry dude I'm 1 trillion % on your side I was just pretending to be like "omg you're racist" but no it's true he was a dumb criminal same with RaYsHaRd BrOoKs do research if you don't know I haven't done much myself but I have seen the video and have heard of his criminal past too so yeh it's just silly

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There is far more black on black violence, black on white violence than there is white on black violence across the world. This what they don't want you to know and try to misrepresent the facts about in the news and statistics.

• Love
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Have you decided how to end it? PS your dog is so cute

• Love
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Beautiful dog! How old are you? U look like a kid

• Love
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Lol! So ain't a kid but a young adult :) Btw u r cute ^_^

• Hugs
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Lol! So ain't a kid but a young adult :) Btw u r cute ^_^
yeh I guess pwobs still a kid act like one lollll and thank you UwU

Reactions: ebt88
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Don't worry about Hagrid, ima call THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC :devil::devil::devil::devil::sunglasses::devil: fire the old fuck

• Love