• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Hunger levels are rising around the world. As many as 828 million people – or 10 percent of the world's population – go to bed hungry each night
that almost 1 out of every 8 people go hunger around the world everyday i don't know about you but i hate being hungery

More than 700 000 people die due to suicide every year, 1 out of 20 suicide attempts succeeds, thats 14,000,000 attempts per year, or 1,120,000,000 attempts per 80 years one lifetime, 56,000,000 people would of died via suicide within the average lifetime but over 1 in every 8 of us would of attempted suicide at least once during our lifetime

How much of the population is disabled?
Key facts. An estimated 1.3 billion people experience significant disability. This represents 16% of the world's population, or 1 in 6 of us.

24% of the world's population, which equates to 1.9 billion people, live in fragile contexts, characterized by impoverished conditions and dire circumstances. By 2030, more than half of the world's poor will live in fragile contexts.

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. thats 9.1 million per year

Globally, there are 24 million people with schizophrenia or 1 out of 300 individuals in every country. This amounts to 0.32% of the worldwide population.

What is the evidence on worldwide prevalence of bipolar disorder? Moderate to high quality evidence suggests the lifetime worldwide prevalence of bipolar disorder is around 1% thats 80 million people, and the one-year prevalence is around 0.5%.

How many people have autism? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 1% of the world's population has autism spectrum disorder – over 75,000,000 people. That may be a large number, but autism spectrum disorder (ASD) features a wide range of symptoms and levels of severity.

ADHD is estimated to affect around 5% of children thats 400 million and 2.5% of adults worldwide 200 million, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

An estimated 4% of the global population currently experience an anxiety disorder (1). In 2019, 301 million people in the world had an anxiety disorder

Last edited:
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hunger levels are rising around the world. As many as 828 million people – or 10 percent of the world's population – go to bed hungry each night
that almost 1 out of every 8 people go hunger around the world everyday i don't know about you but i hate being hungery

More than 700 000 people die due to suicide every year, 1 out of 20 suicide attempts succeeds, thats 14,000,000 attempts per year, or 1,120,000,000 attempts per 80 years one lifetime, 56,000,000 people would of died via suicide within the average lifetime but over 1 in every 8 of us would of attempted suicide at least once during our lifetime

Key facts. An estimated 1.3 billion people experience significant disability. This represents 16% of the world's population, or 1 in 6 of us.

24% of the world's population, which equates to 1.9 billion people, live in fragile contexts, characterized by impoverished conditions and dire circumstances. By 2030, more than half of the world's poor will live in fragile contexts.

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. thats 9.1 million per year

Globally, there are 24 million people with schizophrenia or 1 out of 300 individuals in every country. This amounts to 0.32% of the worldwide population.

What is the evidence on worldwide prevalence of bipolar disorder? Moderate to high quality evidence suggests the lifetime worldwide prevalence of bipolar disorder is around 1% thats 80 million people, and the one-year prevalence is around 0.5%.

How many people have autism? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 1% of the world's population has autism spectrum disorder – over 75,000,000 people. That may be a large number, but autism spectrum disorder (ASD) features a wide range of symptoms and levels of severity.

ADHD is estimated to affect around 5% of children thats 400 million and 2.5% of adults worldwide 200 million, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
Your message makes me sound like a happy soul today! But what you said is sadly true and really a messed up world. The question is whether the world is getting better at identifying the problems and keeping stats? Have we got better at focusing on solutions (it doesn't feel like it, but I wonder)?

It is a sad place for so many, but we can only try to make a positive difference to everyone we come into contact with. The answer surely is up to all of us to try - though it might feel like a drop of water in the Sahara desert to keep cool..,

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The existence of life truly is a horrifying tragedy, I see it as so disgusting how humans procreate into this world filled with endless suffering and cruelty. No matter what I'd always prefer not to exist at all, existence itself is the true problem, it's a curse to exist.

N

NoIdeaForAUsername

Aug 27, 2023
The existence of life truly is a horrifying tragedy, I see it as so disgusting how humans procreate into this world filled with endless suffering and cruelty. No matter what I'd always prefer not to exist at all, existence itself is the true problem, it's a curse to exist.
30k messages about how you hate literally everything in living. Maybe that will be my way out of this world - i will just try to read all of them and i will die from frustration

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
30k messages about how you hate literally everything in living. Maybe that will be my way out of this world - i will just try to read all of them and i will die from frustration
Or you put users who's content you don't want to read on ignore.

Reactions: VidFlumina
B

bungalow13

Oct 22, 2023

An estimated 4% of the global population currently experience an anxiety disorder (1). In 2019, 301 million people in the world had an anxiety disorder
Do you know anyone on this platform in Scotland? Looking to team up for cbt attempt.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Ahahah, that sounds funny. Not you dying, I'm just imagining you screaming at the screen in frustration, and then dropping dead after cursing FC.

Reactions: breezeboy