• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I can't believe that I am intent on killing myself because I can't get over my "trauma guy" from last summer. I'm killing myself over the loss of a false dream AND my unwillingness to deal with the PTSD, and undiagnosed mental symptoms I have had all my life. I refuse to live as a "crazy girl." I got destroyed by this person. Thier Spirit lives on in me, I don't care. I feel a palatable worthlessnes that feels "right." I want to shoot for the trauma Anniversary, which is about 3 weeks from now..... wow. I can't belive it has come down to this. But I don't have any other choice....

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, BPD_LE, vonvonwantpeace and 2 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hugs

Fellow PTSD sufferer here. I feel your pain honey. I'm so sorry it's come to this. Are you sure this is the right decision? Feel free to PM me and know I understand !!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, BPD_LE and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're struggling so, @Dawn0071111. If you're having second thoughts it may be for good reason; the parts of you that don't want to die are just as valid and important as the traumatized parts of you, aren't they? And maybe you do have choices. I've spent most of my life as an ex-pat because this way when I don't fit in I'm not a crazy girl, I'm a foreigner.

(((Hugs)))

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
You're not a crazy girl

You're a survivor - literally. I know you feel broken by that person
But I promise you. You're not crazy, just a bit broken. You need to heal and you need people who understand

Always will be. A strong woman X
I'm sorry you're struggling so, @Dawn0071111. If you're having second thoughts it may be for good reason; the parts of you that don't want to die are just as valid and important as the traumatized parts of you, aren't they? And maybe you do have choices. I've spent most of my life as an ex-pat because this way when I don't fit in I'm not a crazy girl, I'm a foreigner.

(((Hugs)))
I totally understand that too

I'm also a foreigner wherever I go

Happier that way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Dawn0071111, blanketyblk and 1 other person