アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Too many of my friends are dying i im sorry i can't do this anymore this world is fucked up kiko didn't want to die but she had no choice shes the last straw i don't know what to do anymore i will be attempting again shortly, hanging. I'm not thinking correctly right now so i'm sure it will fail but I can't see any more people go.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, flowers in the mist, Minsu and 10 others
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
. I'm not thinking correctly right now
You said it correctly yourself. You are reacting very impulsive right now and cant think straight.

I am very sorry that you experience this at the moment. I think you are very brave for openly vent and let the thoughts out of your System. This is in my opinion the correct move. Yell at things, listen to your favorite mood Songs. Be angry. Be sad, let it all out.

Meeting likeminded people on here has this huge downside once they go through with their plans. It is a huge emotional burden to see people go here all the time.

Please dont make any impulsive plans. I know that is easy to say, but false/failed attempts can also be very very draining.

We are here to be your Wall that you can scream at. We are here to listen. We are in this together, and try to help each other. You are not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, jar-baby, aticeret and 4 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Ik it hurts a lot, don't attempt because your not thinking straight, I'm that state rn, it really is a shithole

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You said it correctly yourself. You are reacting very impulsive right now and cant think straight.

I am very sorry that you experience this at the moment. I think you are very brave for openly vent and let the thoughts out of your System. This is in my opinion the correct move. Yell at things, listen to your favorite mood Songs. Be angry. Be sad, let it all out.

Meeting likeminded people on here has this huge downside once they go through with their plans. It is a huge emotional burden to see people go here all the time.

Please dont make any impulsive plans. I know that is easy to say, but false/failed attempts can also be very very draining.

We are here to be your Wall that you can scream at. We are here to listen. We are in this together, and try to help each other. You are not alone.
Yeah i guess i won't attempt after all. But i still feel horrible right now, thanks for listening to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, aticeret, sickbeyondmeasure and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Calm down a bit. I understand how you feel. It's tragic what happened here but it was the logic decision that had to be taken the other option would have been endless suffering for them. This makes me sad and upset in the same time. Life is often so cruel to some people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, pthnrdnojvsc, AnonGermany and 1 other person
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm sorry. All the pain is horrible, no one should have to experience it. The world is cruel, it's good when people are at peace, but it's also awful to lose someone. Everyone else has put it well. I'm glad you wrote this out. I'm always open to listening if you want to talk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm sorry you are hurting 😞 I know it's so horrible and you have just seen a person you care about go. Vent as much as you need, whatever you need to do but try not to do anything impulsive. Sending a massive hug 💛

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Minsu, Aloneisbestforme, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
i'm sure it will fail
It's not often that I'm shocked on this forum, but I am now. I talked to you earlier today and I didn´t have the impression that you would suddenly CTB.
Do you really think this is reason anough, especially with a method of which you are not convinced ? Are all these people you lose committing suicide ?
Or how do they die ? Wouldn't it be better to stay calm and look for a method that you are convinced of ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It's not often that I'm shocked on this forum, but I am now. I talked to you earlier today and I didn´t have the impression that you would suddenly CTB.
Do you really think this is reason anough, especially with a method of which you are not convinced ?
I changed my mind, this is the first time a death has seriously impacted me and I felt that I didn't have any other choice. I won't be hanging myself later today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, aticeret, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
You won´t ?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, aticeret, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Too many of my friends are dying i im sorry i can't do this anymore this world is fucked up kiko didn't want to die but she had no choice shes the last straw i don't know what to do anymore i will be attempting again shortly, hanging. I'm not thinking correctly right now so i'm sure it will fail but I can't see any more people go.
Is kiko dead right now?!
Do u know her personally?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
It's honestly sad how brutal the world is.

It sucks seeing these people go but I understand the world has beaten them up so badly that the only form of peace is to ctb.
I have never really loss anyone really close but I can imagine how painful it can be. I am really sorry that you have to feel this pain.

I wish the best for you! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: huzzahhue56, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Maybe it would be better not to be online on SS for a day and look for the cat. Some distance might be good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Is kiko dead right now?!
Do u know her personally?
Yeah, kiko is dead now…
I didn't know her personally but we were good friends on the sasu discord server.
Maybe it would be better not to be online on SS for a day and look for the cat. Some distance might be good.
Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks for the advice. I really need to take a break.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, kiko is dead now…
I didn't know her personally but we were good friends on the sasu discord server.

Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks for the advice. I really need to take a break.
I wasn't that close to her, but we talked a little bit in private. She was a wonderful person, so her death also affected me a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
it's hard to find the right words to say.. i'm just so sorry. seeing people go really, really hurts. as others have said: take a break, and give yourself some space. you're hurting a lot, and sticking around here right now will only exacerbate your pain. this place will still be here for you, always.

sending as much love as i can. take as much time as you need.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry..

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
D

Deleted member 65988

It is truly saddening how this world just messes people up, leaving them very little to hang onto. She didn't want to go but had no other choice and it's heartbreaking to realize.