TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I can't bare to be in this body anymore it is destroying my mind. The support groups are worse they all tell you to live with the pain that pain is beautiful and it's not it's destroying my mind it makes me want to blow myself up I hate this body I hate this life I have no help no doctors no nothing I am so utterly alone im begging for death
I used to be so pretty and nice

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Daxter_87, Ampsvx123 and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I can't bare to be in this body anymore it is destroying my mind. The support groups are worse they all tell you to live with the pain that pain is beautiful and it's not it's destroying my mind it makes me want to blow myself up I hate this body I hate this life I have no help no doctors no nothing I am so utterly alone im begging for death
I used to be so pretty and nice
It really pisses me off when people belittle others who are suffering by invalidating their pain.
People have no right to try and tell you how to feel, especially so-called support groups.
Sorry you are going through this.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Daxter_87 and life !s boring
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry for all your pain. Reading this made me feel so much emotion. 🖤 I know how much it can destroy your mind to be trapped in a body you don't feel like is your own.

You deserve help, and I hope you can find medical care. You're not alone; I'm here for you. Please let me know if you need anything. 💙 I care about you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
The support groups are worse they all tell you to live with the pain that pain is beautiful

I wonder what kind of support this is. They are the type of people who glorify struggle and tell others to endure all hardship for its own sake, because "pain is a normal, acceptable part of life and will make you a better and stronger person". What a load of bullshit that is.

I happened to find such people, though not necessarily support groups, when I was searching the internet for help with my own problems. For example, I discovered several self-styled "OCD coaches" who, despite having no apparent credentials other than having recovered themselves, had a stop-whining-and-do-the-recovery-work attitude. One of them was even known to be a predatory scam artist with very unethical practices, so you get the idea.

When it comes down to it, these people believe that you either recover or you are a failure; indeed, if you don't get better, you have only yourself to blame. Whatever difficulties you face, all you have to do is keep "fighting" and "working hard" to heal, and eventually success will come your way. In the meantime, don't forget to pay them their wages, because they need to eat just like the rest of us.

***​

I'm so sorry for the excruciating pain you're experiencing, and I wish you relief from it, in life or in death.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and pthnrdnojvsc