WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Anyone Else Feel Like They're Drowning?
Dec 29, 2021
I don't feel like I'll ever be who I am. I'm a Trans girl, but I constantly have to dress like a boy so my mom doesn't get wise. I feel like I'm leading a double life, and I want to die because of it. I'm sick of dressing masculine. I've thought about hanging myself in a dress and makeup, and leaving a suicide note where I come out to my mom, and let her know of how much she's manipulated and broke my heart. I hate her so much, but love her with all my heart. I can't wait for the day I can move out.

My girlfriend recently left me and started fucking another guy that same day. I've been in the punk scene for awhile, and I know I intimidate him, and that makes me want to stab and rip at his boring ass throat until his face turns pale and I can watch my devasted ex cry and scream over his mutilated body. I wish they were both dead, and the thought of hurting them both is all that keeps me going. All she ever wanted me for was sex and boosting her fucking ego, and all she ever wanted was to jump on a different dick once I got boring, or she found someone with a better body than my eating disorder weakened skeleton. She never cared about me, or my problems at all. Just how well I could deal with hers.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, ItsMe-Hecked and Pluto