BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
That's certainly the message I'm getting. Unfortunately our societies are run by sadistic psychopaths who won't allow people like me a peaceful exit. Our owners want us to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, SparkleWater, CrestfallenMima and 2 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
completely relate to this. they want you to be productive but wont let you, and so they tell you it's your fault and that you're worthless but also wont let you end it. they truly want us to stay stuck in suffering, theres no other reason that i can think of as to why it is this way. im sorry you're in the same situation.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, SparkleWater and Per Ardua Ad Astra
N

NoIdeaForAUsername

Aug 27, 2023
That's certainly the message I'm getting. Unfortunately our societies are run by sadistic psychopaths who won't allow people like me a peaceful exit. Our owners want us to suffer.
so psychopaths obviously true - many people on the top are unable to show empathy and this is one of the reasons why are they so succesful, being psychopath is not really a disability in our world - it can be a superpower.

About sadism im not sure... If a guy just doesn't care about your suffering and he still intend to squeeze you for productivity even if you suffer then it just another example of what psychopathy means. Sadist is a person that gains pleasure from seeing you suffer, which is something completly different than what "people" on the top are doing. Child that burn ants with eyeglass is more sadistic than them.