Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Know what they're going to do next. Know things about them without them having to tell me. Is it just that I'm actually interested or does it go beyond that? Or am I just showing off?

Reactions: lovemelovemenot and Inferdan
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Is that you, Sherlock Holmes?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Ame, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Know what they're going to do next. Know things about them without them having to tell me. Is it just that I'm actually interested or does it go beyond that? Or am I just showing off?

I know what you mean. Some have accused me of being a cop even lol. I tend to focus on people's motives and figure out their status of character, friend or foe first. It ruins my friendships ultimately since it never seems to stop, the constant overwatch and profiling.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Yes. Yes it is
I know what you mean. Some have accused me of being a cop even lol. I tend to focus on people's motives and figure out their status of character, friend or foe first. It ruins my friendships ultimately since it never seems to stop, the constant overwatch and profiling.
I had everything my friend was going to say to what I said written out prior to prove something or other. In the end I never said any of it because I knew hearing it would only annoy me more

Last edited:
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Yes. Yes it is

I had everything my friend was going to say to what I said written out prior to prove something or other. In the end I never said any of it because I knew hearing it would only annoy me more

To be honest, a lot of "normal" people are just like a plain ass bagel... simple as hell and predictable. That didn't make sense to the analogy. Anyway, I look at it as I know what it was like before I was like this (at least the severity) and yeah someone like me would annoy me probably, so naturally people like this are just a buzzkill for those able to just be a free soul and live without worry.

At least in my experiences, causes friends to stop bringing me around... oh and I'm pretty brash lol I think I'm funny as shit usually but apparently I'm also crude and sometimes a dick. Simple example... an abortion joke would make me laugh because me and my ex had one, so it's kinda ironic. Also, apparently extreme openness is also unwanted generally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inferdan, Lethe, Dreamless Sleep and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
oh you have psychotic delusions we will have to medicate you now

Reactions: charlottewilts, Lost in a Dream, Quarky00 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Can you do it over the Internet too?

Reactions: Marchioness, Inferdan, Iloveyouall and 2 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
To be honest, a lot of "normal" people are just like a plain ass bagel... simple as hell and predictable. That didn't make sense to the analogy. Anyway, I look at it as I know what it was like before I was like this (at least the severity) and yeah someone like me would annoy me probably, so naturally people like this are just a buzzkill for those able to just be a free soul and live without worry.

At least in my experiences, causes friends to stop bringing me around... oh and I'm pretty brash lol I think I'm funny as shit usually but apparently I'm also crude and sometimes a dick.

Plain as a bagel :-)
So people who surprize you are... what... pumpernickel?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Quarky00
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Plain as a bagel :-)
So people who surprize you are... what... pumpernickel?

Not just a bagel in general... a plain bagel, I LOVE bagels lol. I'd call them sourdough.. sounds off-putting to some, but it's the best :)

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Not just a bagel in general... a plain bagel, I LOVE bagels lol. I'd call them sourdough.. sounds off-putting to some, but it's the best :)

I once thought I would try to bake bagels. It turns out they must first be simmered in hot water, then baked. That sounds like a whole lot of work for a piece of bread.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I once thought I would try to bake bagels. It turns out they must first be simmered in hot water, then baked. That sounds like a whole lot of work for a piece of bread.

Yeah that's what gives it's little bit of chewiness. It's really not a lot of work though. Then again I enjoy cooking "projects" like that to keep me busy if I need something to do. By the way a good YouTuber that's been coming up through the ranks lately that does excellent cooking videos is Joshua Weissman.?

Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah that's what gives it's little bit of chewiness. It's really not a lot of work though. Then again I enjoy cooking "projects" like that to keep me busy if I need something to do. By the way a good YouTuber that's been coming up through the ranks lately that does excellent cooking videos is Joshua Weissman.?

Does he have his own brand of knives? He sounds like someone who has his name on cutlery.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I make the best threads

Reactions: Ame, Epsilon0 and Deleted member 1465
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Does he have his own brand of knives? He sounds like someone who has his name on cutlery.

Nope... won't be surprised if it doesn't happen though at some point

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Mr2005
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
The question is: given that he saw it coming, did I even have a choice? Or was his premonition that which made me say it.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I knew you'd say that!

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This is all very repetitive, and I am afraid we are getting nowhere.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Reactions: charlottewilts, GoodPersonEffed, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person