R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I really wanted to try more and give life more chances but it's constantly agonizing and I cannot do it any longer. I'm taking that time to prepare both my method (most likely hanging) and mind, and hopefully I will be free my pain when that time comes. I've been patient enough waiting for things to get better, but I cannot wait forever. To me if anything'a gonna change, this is the last chance before the point of no return.

Small update: I tried reaching out to my former girlfriend as a final attempt and requested that she talks to me in the next two weeks if she ever changes her mind about us, she told me that there's no need to give her that time as she had completely made up her mind...weirdly enough, I felt some kind of relief after that, almost as if now I'm sure there's nothing more I can do...so I think I'm ready. I'm still hoping for a miracle deep inside, but if doesn't happen then that's that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trav1989, landslide2, LifeQuitter and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing, but anyway I wish you the best.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I really wanted to try more and give life more chances but it's constantly agonizing and I cannot do it any longer. I'm taking that time to prepare both my method (most likely hanging) and mind, and hopefully I will be free my pain when that time comes. I've been patient enough waiting for things to get better, but I cannot wait forever. To me if anything'a gonna change, this is the last chance before the point of no return.

Small update: I tried reaching out to my former girlfriend as a final attempt and requested that she talks to me in the next two weeks if she ever changes her mind about us, she told me that there's no need to give her that time as she had completely made up her mind...weirdly enough, I felt some kind of relief after that, almost as if now I'm sure there's nothing more I can do...so I think I'm ready. I'm still hoping for a miracle deep inside, but if doesn't happen then that's that.
Sounds similar to what I'm going through, tried giving life another chance and really put as much effort into it as I possibly could and nothing improved at all. I also did the same with my ex and contacted her and she said the same thing as yours.

I'm also giving it two more weeks but after that I'm done, once it's October it's time to move on from this horrible existence.

R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Sounds similar to what I'm going through, tried giving life another chance and really put as much effort into it as I possibly could and nothing improved at all. I also did the same with my ex and contacted her and she said the same thing as yours.

I'm also giving it two more weeks but after that I'm done, once it's October it's time to move on from this horrible existence.
I hope we both get peace of mind by then. A part of me still regrets that I will never be hers again, and after I die she will end up marrying someone else anyway...but at the very least I won't be here to witness that.