D

Dust

Mar 6, 2019
I am here yet again, it seems like I can never escape my quagmire of suicidal thoughts. It is slowly ruining my life bit by bit and yet I can't ever seem to escape it. I try but perhaps I can never try hard enough and I am a worthless piece of shit, I wish I was killed every waking moment these days. Sorry for not being good enough at life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mistake of Nature, esse_est_percipi, Wisdom3_1-9 and 3 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. First off, you're NOT a piece of shit. Second, it's not that you're not good enough for life, it is more that it's NOT good enough TO YOU. Life is honestly bullshit. There's good and bad. We users seem to have life extra bad, below 'average' .

Feel free to talk about what it is about life that has brought you to this point. I'm sure other members can relate! Maybe even me, depending on what it is.

Just know that it's really easy to be hard on yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dust, esse_est_percipi, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I am here yet again, it seems like I can never escape my quagmire of suicidal thoughts. It is slowly ruining my life bit by bit and yet I can't ever seem to escape it. I try but perhaps I can never try hard enough and I am a worthless piece of shit, I wish I was killed every waking moment these days. Sorry for not being good enough at life.
I agree with guinea, life is a piece of shit, although youre not the reason that it is. Be glad if nothing else that youve found a place like this where people can understand where youre coming from. A way that I like to look at death is that it will be far more sweeter the longer that I can force myself to hold out without giving in to the thoughts. Maybe you could try looking at it like that?

Reactions: Dust and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I agree with guinea, life is a piece of shit, although youre not the reason that it is. Be glad if nothing else that youve found a place like this where people can understand where youre coming from. A way that I like to look at death is that it will be far more sweeter the longer that I can force myself to hold out without giving in to the thoughts. Maybe you could try looking at it like that?
Yes, a bit like the longer you hold out giving in to the sensation of thirst, the nicer it is when you actually do drink something.

Reactions: Dust