Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Me and my brother went for a walk to the corner store. He bought a sandwich and some snacks. I was hesitant, but decided to also get a meal. As I was eating the sandwich I was reminded of how I feel when I usually eat junk food. The chips didnt make it any better. After some bites I said "enough is enough" and threw everything out. If I am gonna eat might as well cook at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey and KleinerWolf

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Home-cooked is definitely a lot healthier and cheaper too. It could be less convenient than eating ready-made meals but health over convenience is the way, in my opinion, haha. (Or at least, as healthy as possible or maintaining a healthiness to convenience ratio that works for you particularly.) Plus, when you cook, you know exactly what goes into the pot and into your stomach. No shady or funny business there. It's even more clear when one is vegan because you don't have to worry about whether you're really eating chicken or a rattle-snake but that's a different topic lol. Anyway, that's a good initiative, in my opinion! *pats*