• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I've been away from this site a little while as planning and such has taken longer than I intended.
The love of my life is officially with someone else.
I have many reason to CTB but he was my reason to live.
So today I practiced night-night. I feel like it will work but of course a gun is a more certain method, and I'd like to have all resources possible.
I don't know how long it will take. I ordered it from a local gun shop. I know I'll have to get my background check and such done. I hope it won't take long. Does anyone have experience with that?

Reactions: juna and Roadrunner
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I will probably do the same very soon… which type of gun did you go for?

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I will probably do the same very soon… which type of gun did you go for?
This little one.
It being pink will make me smile in my last moments, I think.

Attachments

• 5829AAD0-2379-43B7-8B36-F0E530FCEEC4.jpeg
    5829AAD0-2379-43B7-8B36-F0E530FCEEC4.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Roadrunner
H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
I've been away from this site a little while as planning and such has taken longer than I intended.
The love of my life is officially with someone else.
I have many reason to CTB but he was my reason to live.
So today I practiced night-night. I feel like it will work but of course a gun is a more certain method, and I'd like to have all resources possible.
I don't know how long it will take. I ordered it from a local gun shop. I know I'll have to get my background check and such done. I hope it won't take long. Does anyone have experience with that?
Hey where are you fromdoesthe gun work

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Can you legally buy a gun online? In the states. Is it rly that easy if you don't have a criminal record? Haha I hate guns and know nothing abt this but am curious.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I'm envious, yet not. Here in Canada that would be impossible, and I'm normally glad it is. But I wish I could buy a small one like that to use just once.

Reactions: juna and 1043169

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I'm envious, yet not. Here in Canada that would be impossible, and I'm normally glad it is. But I wish I could buy a small one like that to use just once.
Yeah can we just have a communal one in Canada that we can rent lmao.

Reactions: MikUma, juna and Roadrunner