• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I was planning to ctb today with NN, but I ended up surviving it. I was actually so calm before and during the time. A few hours ago of attempting, I listened to the playlist I specifically created for this, watched old cartoons that I used to watch when I was a kid.

When it was the time, I got into a cabin in the bathroom of the course center I go, locked the door and I mean I was sure that no one would find me and had the time to die. Basically I got my rolled up socks (like I actually folded and taped them so they were in a certain shape) and the belt with the hole I opened after measuring. It took me some time to find the correct spot, fastened and locked the belt, everything was fine and I actually blacked out and passed out as it seems, which is what should be happening. Then I woke up with the feeling blood is filling my face and my eyes felt like popping out. It was torturing and it took me a few second to release the belt since my arms, hands and especially fingers felt so weak. I then tried to place the socks correctly fastened the belt again and again and again and again. It was a nightmare.

I am guessing, the reason why I survived probably is the belt moved when I passed out and the compression wasn't applied correctly. I am not sure though, it is so weird, I sort of remember what happened but at the same time I don't remember, it's weird.

The result of fucking up the attempt: terrible and sharp headache that made me throw up (took some strong painkillers, it lessened but didn't go away), my eyes feel weird something in between being itchy and ache, my neck hurts (probably the effect of fastening and releasing the belt over and over again) and I feel weak in general. I am guessing these are temporary and will go away, I guess? But I feel really terrible mentally. I was so close but I fucked everything up. I feel like I disappointed the entire world somehow and myself. I don't know. And I deleted everything on my phone so no one could find a thing, encrypted the files I somehow wanted to keep on my SD card but I couldn't decrypt them I don't know why, so I had to reinstall everything on my phone (I reformated the internal storage and reflashed the OS several times). I mean I am not really worried about losing data, I am planning to ctb (won't be failing I hope, I have learned a few things today).

Well, I still want to use night night. It was peaceful and so fast when I did correctly. I just will make sure things won't get misplaced by using adhesive tape. The worst scenerio is dying on 29 Feb, but I plan to die earlier I just can't keep going.

In summary I feel terribly shitty. I feel like I disappointed myself and everyone. I don't know this feeling is terrible, and I was really close but fucked it up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isisnefert, Buh-bye!, Justnotme and 15 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
damn :o i def give u props. hanging is 1 of the hardest methods & has always terrified me for a # of reasons, the main 1 being what happened to u & regaining consciousness in the middle of it.

good luck trying again!! i hope it works for u next time & u can find the peace in death u couldn't find in life<3

• Love
Reactions: Reuthry and hopeless08
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
Maybe that's a sign that this was not right for you to do it

Reactions: Ashu
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Maybe that's a sign that this was not right for you to do it
I mean night-night is my only proper option out there. And when I put everything in place, it was fast and peaceful. I would actually go with either jumping or SN but both of them are not available (there is no such high place around that would guarantee death).

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for the way you are feeling. It's a terrible spot to be in. It's fortunate you woke up before any real damage happened to your brain.This is one of the reasons the night-night method terrifies me. Things having moved and regaining consciousness. I wish you luck for the future whatever you decide on ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, hikikomorizombie and Reuthry
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
I mean night-night is my only proper option out there. And when I put everything in place, it was fast and peaceful. I would actually go with either jumping or SN but both of them are not available (there is no such high place around that would guarantee death).
No I mean like maybe it was a sign to not ctb maybe there is still something for you in this world perhaps you don't know it yet

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
No I mean like maybe it was a sign to not ctb maybe there is still something for you in this world perhaps you don't know it yet
Well honestly I tried my best in life but even if there are things to be happy I lost my hope and energy. I have actually considered for a long time but I guess I am slowly putting on action. But thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Wake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a horrible experience what you went through, I really wish it's more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and Reuthry
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
You came to the very verge of death, and survived. This is a very special experience, and you might be in a very special state of mind right now that might be worth making the most of while it lasts, whatever you ultimately decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer and Reuthry
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
does anyone know if he died of night night ?seems like it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
does anyone know if he died of night night ?seems like it.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
torniquet method is different from night night?