subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Yesterday, I was at my best friend's apartment in the city (will not specify which city for privacy's sake) and while he was out I grabbed a bottle of 200 mg Advil, poured out a handful, and shoved them into my mouth. Afterwards, I went to call my friend to say goodbye, instead of doing nothing, he immediately drove to the apartment and took me to the hospital where I was 302'd and where I spent the next twelve or so hours. I lied to the shrink about feeling normal and I left the hospital at 3 in the morning where my dad (hate him) picked me up and drove me home. All of my belongings I brought, including my car, are still with my friend. All I have to say to my friend is fuck you for doing this to me. The people at the nuthouse don't help, they hurt. All they do is want to shove pills down your throat and tell you the world is a good place when it very clearly isn't. I'm not enlightened because I see the world for what it is either, I just see things for what they are instead of putting rose-tinted glasses on my face and saying that all is good and wonderful. Because it's not.

Also I'm now federally banned from owning a firearm so that's just amazing. Why can't I be allowed to die?

• Hugs
Reactions: wasted__life__23
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and inhumane how people treat those who want to die in such a way, I hate how we exist in a world where suicidal people are treat like criminals and are punished simply for making a decision in which they have every right to make.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Yesterday, I was at my best friend's apartment in the city (will not specify which city for privacy's sake) and while he was out I grabbed a bottle of 200 mg Advil, poured out a handful, and shoved them into my mouth. Afterwards, I went to call my friend to say goodbye, instead of doing nothing, he immediately drove to the apartment and took me to the hospital where I was 302'd and where I spent the next twelve or so hours. I lied to the shrink about feeling normal and I left the hospital at 3 in the morning where my dad (hate him) picked me up and drove me home. All of my belongings I brought, including my car, are still with my friend. All I have to say to my friend is fuck you for doing this to me. The people at the nuthouse don't help, they hurt. All they do is want to shove pills down your throat and tell you the world is a good place when it very clearly isn't. I'm not enlightened because I see the world for what it is either, I just see things for what they are instead of putting rose-tinted glasses on my face and saying that all is good and wonderful. Because it's not.

Also I'm now federally banned from owning a firearm so that's just amazing. Why can't I be allowed to die?
This is why you've got to be careful of who and when you reach out. This is one of the main reasons why communities like this exist. Discussion and advice with absolute discretion and no judgements or punishments.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasted__life__23, blue_muse and bluebus
W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
"Why can't I be allowed to die?" Because our clear sight and determination scares people. Everyone here loves you and is here for you - you are not alone.