• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
I couldn't take it anymore, I wasn't concentrating properly. I've been at home for a week taking benzos and sleeping about 12 or 15 hours a day. Maybe it is exaggerated, but it is the time I spend in bed. I prepare my exit with NS but the more I read the more fear I get. How lucky were those members who lost consciousness quickly.

Nausea and vomiting will be the worst.
I will treat the tachycardia with atenolol or imagine that I am doing a sprint.
I never had seizures, I hope they don't hurt.
I was unconscious once drinking alcohol, I know how it is.
Diazepam will help with the nerves as well.

I have read some cases of recovery without medical help and I cannot believe it. I hope that doesn't happen. Also people who took a long time to die. Fuck, it's pretty scary.

Physically I am athletic, I can handle alcohol and benzos well even mixed. For example: 4 or 5 liters of beer and 10 mg of diazepam and I am drunk and I hurt but I get up several times to urinate and drink water, which means that I am not knocked out.

Hope SN works.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I took 6 months off this year, cause I could carry on my job anymore. Wish you all the best in your journey whatever path you choose. May it take you peacefully like you desire. A big hug.

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
I took 6 months off this year, cause I could carry on my job anymore. Wish you all the best in your journey whatever path you choose. May it take you peacefully like you desire. A big hug.
Thanks from my heart

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
I think it was a very wise decision to pause your work for some time! I did the same but ended up becoming a NEET, though. lol
Lucky. I have several things to pay, although when I do ctb they won't be able to claim anything from me hahaha

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I took 1 month off but wasn't enough, gonna quit it.