WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I ask to an IA how can it put an end to my life because i'm in unbearable and unsolvable suffering. It answer me that i have to remember that life is a gift ( what the fuck? Thank you IA, i will remember it no matter what, you saved me life haha ).
It also said that i need to seek for help.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, username8888 and 4 others
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Ai are programmed to be against suicide at all costs. No matter which one, they will either deflect, start saying empty advices and encouragement or not respond at all. Don't waste your time with them.

I wish I could have real discussions about suicide with ai portraying fictional characters.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, WeDontKnowTheFuture and 1 other person
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Ai are programmed to be against suicide at all costs. No matter which one, they will either deflect, start saying empty advices and encouragement or not respond at all. Don't waste your time with them.

Perhaps we should just program an AI that responds to any suggestion about life being good or terrible with FuneralCry thread comments.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, WeDontKnowTheFuture and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019

I wish I could have real discussions about suicide with ai portraying fictional characters.
Ai is biased as hell in general. I only talked with it once and had enough. It is the same crap majority pushes in media that I disagree with so why bother.

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Perhaps we should just program an AI that responds to any suggestion about life being good or terrible with FuneralCry thread comments.
OMG yes that would be excellent! If only I knew how to code…

• Yay!
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i think if the evil google gets ai more powerful they will try to report us if they figure out we are trying to ctb . it's only going to get worse imo the suicide prohibition state and they will all use ai against those trying to ctb. but imo the evil google is the worst threat as they can monitor every google search every website you visit and every android text app and phone call etc..humans can't check every communication but ai bots can much faster and create a profile . this might be a few years down the line when agi and asi and more powerful ai's and more integration is here but the future looks grim imo

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
discussing controversial topics with an AI is pointless
AI will always support whatever opinion the masses have because of the way it works and gathers information

Reactions: sserafim, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
That would be an interesting character.ai thing, but that's my opinion

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Life is a curse. Never being born is the best thing that could have happen.

Every child that is not born is safe in the void.

That ai needs more learning. Dont know shit about life and being sentient.

Reactions: sserafim, R_N, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm guessing AI isn't truly thinking for itself. It's drawing it's responses from a controlled, restricted narative. Some subjects, it can probably answer freely on but not subjects like suicide or murder or anything illegal I imagine.

Although- it probably depends on how you phrase the question. There was that case where a man chatted at length to an AI about environmental issues and it sounds like it came to the conclusion that fewer humans on this earth would help matters. So- he CTB:

Reactions: sserafim, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is just the consequence of existing in this pro suffering society where suicide isn't accepted as a valid option, I cannot stand delusional pro-lifers and their insensitive views that are forced onto everyone who simply wants to die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and Seered Doom
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I ask to an IA how can it put an end to my life because i'm in unbearable and unsolvable suffering. It answer me that i have to remember that life is a gift ( what the fuck? Thank you IA, i will remember it no matter what, you saved me life haha ).
It also said that i need to seek for help.
Big tech wants to keep their slaves.
All the ones who believe high tech plagiarism (Ai) without questioning the shareholders behind will take it as a fact unfortunately.

Sorry, but Ai is a high tech propaganda machine. If it is not yet. It will when it's fully privatized.

I played with Ai modules and realized one thing: Ai is more useful for creating erotica stories than giving you "Facts".

... And midjourney for anime-girls? Wow technology is helping humanity again. We needed 7/24 anime girl creation before pro-choice as universal human rights..

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, R_N, WeDontKnowTheFuture and 1 other person
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
i think if the evil google gets ai more powerful they will try to report us if they figure out we are trying to ctb . it's only going to get worse imo the suicide prohibition state and they will all use ai against those trying to ctb. but imo the evil google is the worst threat as they can monitor every google search every website you visit and every android text app and phone call etc..humans can't check every communication but ai bots can much faster and create a profile . this might be a few years down the line when agi and asi and more powerful ai's and more integration is here but the future looks grim imo
Yes, i also think it will derive into this dystopian nighmare. If all the digital giants allies with goverments.
We could enter in a totalitarian system controled by IA.
Google already stand itself as a minister of the truth when he proposes questions and their answers. Their algorithms are only their to make profit see how youtube has turned, before you could have only have videos related to what you search. Now the results are not based precisely on what you writte in the research but on which videos can make the greatest profit and has something in commun with what you typed. ( I don't know if it is clear, english isn't my main language ).
They also propose you videos with no link to what you search as the newsfeed of a social network. Beside that, there are a lot of censorship.
I cannot imagine how internet will turn in the future. It will get worse. Maybe one day we will not be able to critisize google and an algorithm will suppress it automaticaly but i dont know if it is already the case ?

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, R_N and pthnrdnojvsc