N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Two statements at first.

I am obsessed what other people think of me. Also online. But way less than in real life. I know I should not care about the opinions of other people about me. Especially not in an online forum. You are probably right. But I am a kind of ill and I tend to obsessive behavior.

Another fact is: There are probably a lot of people also here in this forum who dislike me. This is just natural. There are people who like you and people who dislike you. I am glad the people who dislike me and my posts don't show that this openly. Thank you for that.

I just had this thought in mind due to the several discussion threads about former members. This happens especially when someone was banned. I somehow ask myself how these (banned) people cope without this forum. I am quite addicted and such a sudden withdrawal could lead me into an existential crisis.

I am just surprised because sometimes the people had like friendships on the surface. But then (after the ban) they openly talk about their antipathy for these people. I don't want to judge that too harshly. It is probably good for the peace in this forum that we can at least pretend sometimes to like someone despite the fact we don't.

I am probably glad that the people who dislike me ignore me instead (don't tell me the truth). I think here are many very vulnerable and unstable people. We should try not to fight us too much and with too many personal attacks. Words can hurt. For us this forum sometimes just looks like a wall of text but there are (in regular) real humans behind the profiles

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-, QuietLake, ColorlessTrees and 10 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
You make a lot of great threads, especially since they typically drive really interesting discussions. I've also never seen you lash out at anyone, which is hard because I know so many of us are struggling with our own problems.

I can speak for everyone or anyone, but I don't think anyone on here dislikes you! Even if someone didn't, it's fine because no one is perfect.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, ColorlessTrees, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I wonder about banned users as well sometimes.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, ColorlessTrees, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Cute. Idk I like to see your threads.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fragile, noname223 and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The more time you stay the more crossed names you'll see. It seems here that we either go, or we go.

Noname, say it like it is, shitting on the banned members is kicking someone that can't respond, but what can you do. They often did something to deserve the ban and we humans like to shine lecturing about how badly someone else behaved.

On the flip side, you can see that some people really do appreciated them and keep their sympathy intact even if they are disgraced. That happened with Sherri. JoeWasHere and a few others, while rejecting the vile behavior that led to the ban, still said openly they had always had a positive experience with her.

So just this time, I will say don't focus on the negative. Some people appreciate you and will not change their mind when you're gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, ColorlessTrees, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I find it hard to believe that someone would get to the point of disliking you. In my opinion, you are one of the few people who really have no reason to worry about being disliked in here. Your threads are a breath of fresh air in this forum and you don't engage in petty conflicts or drama.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, Foresight, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, lofticries, NobodyKnowsMe and 4 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I think here are many very vulnerable and unstable people. We should try not to fight us too much and with too many personal attacks. Words can hurt. For us this forum sometimes just looks like a wall of text but there are (in regular) real humans behind the profiles
This - I totally agree. It's sad to see that discussions are becoming more and more regular on this forum, when it should be completely the opposite. We should support each other since we're the only ones who understand each other because we all go through identical situations.
You make a lot of great threads, especially since they typically drive really interesting discussions. I've also never seen you lash out at anyone, which is hard because I know so many of us are struggling with our own problems.

I can speak for everyone or anyone, but I don't think anyone on here dislikes you! Even if someone didn't, it's fine because no one is perfect.
Exactly :) @noname223 I also find it hard to have people who have something against you but we never know. Nevertheless, I also agree that you bring different and interesting topics to the forum. And they certainly help people to distract themselves :)
Me too :/
don't focus on the negative
We should all follow this advice daily
I wouldn't say it better
Good Vibes Reaction GIF by megan motown

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3, Foresight and whatevs
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Not just you. I sincerely wonder too sometimes. A lot has changed since December and I have a lot more responsibility now. And I worry that people might not be upfront or honest with me anymore because of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Un-, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Not just you. I sincerely wonder too sometimes. A lot has changed since December and I have a lot more responsibility now. And I worry that people might not be upfront or honest with me anymore because of that.
I haven't interacted with you very often. Sometimes I talk to you as the admin and sometimes I talk to you as Rain a member on here. With both hats on you are a person to me and I feel I can be honest. Just a bit more formal in the first situation.

I wonder if you feel a bit lonely sometimes because of your responsibility and because you need to be impartial due to your position.

I like the way you let us know your take on things.

I have multiple personalities and my experience of life is fragmented. I'm beyond posturing or pretending. I just tell it like it is.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, RainAndSadness and ColorlessTrees
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
One advantage of getting older - I mostly don't care anymore what other people think of me.

By the same token, it takes quite a bit before I really dislike someone these days. I've not found anyone on these forums that revolting yet.

Reactions: newave3, katagiri83 and ColorlessTrees
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Honestly I can't articulate my responses very well anymore, but I wanted to say something because I actually appreciate your contributions and threads here; you're calm and civil yet you speak your mind. It makes the forum a little more interesting.

I also don't think you've done anything inflammatory or "hateable". There are plenty of abrasive and two-faced people on the forum, on the internet in general, but that's not your problem. It's difficult to internalize, but harmful words from a stranger over a screen don't mean anything. I can understand the obsession with being singled out or rude responses, though. I get stupidly upset over mild encounters that happened years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, newave3, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
There will always be people that dislike you no matter how you behave. To be fair: it might be a warranted dislike, or it might not be deserved at all; either way somebody, somewhere, will find a problem with you, and if there is no problem they will make one.

Reactions: whatevs and MellowAvenue
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Two statements at first.

I am obsessed what other people think of me. Also online. But way less than in real life. I know I should not care about the opinions of other people about me. Especially not in an online forum. You are probably right. But I am a kind of ill and I tend to obsessive behavior.

Another fact is: There are probably a lot of people also here in this forum who dislike me. This is just natural. There are people who like you and people who dislike you. I am glad the people who dislike me and my posts don't show that this openly. Thank you for that.

I just had this thought in mind due to the several discussion threads about former members. This happens especially when someone was banned. I somehow ask myself how these (banned) people cope without this forum. I am quite addicted and such a sudden withdrawal could lead me into an existential crisis.

I am just surprised because sometimes the people had like friendships on the surface. But then (after the ban) they openly talk about their antipathy for these people. I don't want to judge that too harshly. It is probably good for the peace in this forum that we can at least pretend sometimes to like someone despite the fact we don't.

I am probably glad that the people who dislike me ignore me instead (don't tell me the truth). I think here are many very vulnerable and unstable people. We should try not to fight us too much and with too many personal attacks. Words can hurt. For us this forum sometimes just looks like a wall of text but there are (in regular) real humans behind the profiles

Personally, I see you as a curious person, since you create many threads, but you also seem somewhat balanced, since I haven't seen you making any specific stance regarding the subjects that you have brought to our attention.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure people give other members very much thought if they don't know them too well - I tend to think we're all just sort of background noise to each other but maybe that's a bit cynical, idk.

Either way I wouldn't worry about it. Some people dislike me, others think I'm okay. If a person falls in the latter category they obviously do have great taste however.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, ColorlessTrees, NobodyKnowsMe and 2 others