• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
EDIT: updated my post for clarity

So, I am very close to ctb. And I am serious, less SI, more interest to do it.

Did you start having these random popping sounds in your shoulders, followed by pain after some months? Xray shows nothing, so doctors tell me it's nothing. For me, this started after getting covid shot.

Reasons such as fear of disability (from something like arthritis, frozen shoulder or inflammation of joints - I believe after covid vaccination), unemployment (or being forced to work at toxic job) greatly reduce my SI. I rationally see that ctb is the way for me. I have noticed that the more I rationally and calmly accept ctb, the less desperate I feel. Less desperation also decreases my SI.

How about my method? After one year of search, I decide that I will simply use breaded soft usb cable, maybe or no - some padding for protecting trachea, hangman knot and a stick to apply tourniquet method and night night. Hangman knot is perfect in my opinion, but I have to try and test all knots

Carotid artery strangulation may also activate carotid sinuses, which will induce cardiac arrest, if I am not mistaken. So, cardiac arrest, artery strangulation, no blood circulation in the brain will make ctb 99% possibility.

Yes, just in case, as additional backup method, I may apply those methods while I am inside some water - be it lake or sea. Even if I blackout and because of convulsions, tourniquet fails to work, Drowning will most likely occur.

Thanks for reading my post. Feel free to write your thoughts.
I dont think this method can fail.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Catch-22