N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am so anxious to fail. I had to do homework for college. I will get a grade for it. My best friend read it. I was very anxious how he judges it. He said it was good. But he also said he is not sure about some points. Maybe I chose the wrong approach and I should start from scratch, Mabye I really made some mistakes. I spent a lot of time into it. I am so exhausted and it was very bad for my mental health. I really should not spend more time into it.
My grades in the past were really good. But I am everytime extremely anxious I could fail. I think this is caused by my abuse. Everytime I was not concentrated or disciplined enough my mom beat me up .

Honestly I don't know what to do. I have the strong urge to be perfect. I have the urge to work harder and harder. Till I collapse. My sleep rhythm is very dangerous currently. Tomorrow I will take a break. I will have to think about it again. I think I will get a good grade but probably not a very good one. Rationally I know I should care more about my mental health but my OCD is fucking up with me.

I am so scared to fail. So fucking scared. I think I will ruminate every day till I get the grade. I know similar habits from the past. And I worried so so much just for nothing. I got good grades and I should not be that anxious. But my brain does not learn the lesson. Every time no matter how hard I have worked the fear of failure is eating me alive.

I suspect in the end this will kill me and induce another mental break down. But these toxic behaviors are just too strong. I cannot escape them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83, outatime_85 and Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful what you are going through. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. There really does seem to be no relief from suffering in a life like this. I wish you the best.