Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Well, I want to understand why I feel like this, I'm very afraid, I don't understand why I don't understand why even though people are with me I feel like they're going to leave me, they're going to leave me,Especially with my partner, no matter how much he tells me, I'm just sorry, I'm afraid they'll abandon me.
I'm afraid lately I feel like everything would be better if I weren't that I'm just a nuisance to everyone, they care about me but I'm a selfish piece of shit who just wants to kill himself. I think everyone is moving forward and I'm still in the same shit as always, being the same faggot idiot who hasn't been able to kill himself for a long time.
Why am I so scared, why doesn't all that suffering go away, every time I feel fine I always end up feeling like shit, I'm not even capable of killing myself I would like to be able to disappear so that no one remembers me.

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, Forever Sleep and MrDarkness
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
hey sorry for not checking in with you, im sorry you feel like this, i felt like this, my entire life, as i constantly feel like a burden at times, ik it isnt true, but it still hurts, i hope things turn around for you bro

• Love
Reactions: DT2007
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
hey sorry for not checking in with you, im sorry you feel like this, i felt like this, my entire life, as i constantly feel like a burden at times, ik it isnt true, but it still hurts, i hope things turn around for you bro
No problem, sorry I've been too well to talk lately, thanks for everything everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness