kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i crave the feeling of being wanted, i just want someone to want me, my parents have always shown that they don't want me, and i try to find a chosen family within my friends but we're all in our 20s now people are doing different things, going to different places there's no one who will always be there for me. i feel so unwanted and replaceable, there's no one to think about me or worry about me. everyone else has a family or a best friend or a partner or someone that will never leave them, and i don't have anyone like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, taylor321, alwaysSuffering and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feelings like this can be hard to deal with, many of us humans feel the need to be connected to others and it can send us into despair when we lack that. I hope things get better for you.

Reactions: Mistake of Nature
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Oh my God i feel you so much...I feel the exact same things:( I could have written it myself

• Hugs
Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Stargazer100 and UseItOrLoseIt
alwaysSuffering

alwaysSuffering

May 29, 2021
Same. I could have written your post myself. I've spent my entire life (40 years) looking for that sense of belonging and trying to find somewhere where I fit in and was accepted. I don't know why I can't manage to find it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, kindawannacrylol and Stargazer100