xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
man you are going too far, hell is a religious fantasy there's no evidence of its existence and even if it existed who the hell confirmed you and proved you how to enter it or avoid it?
you are rejecting religions so dont take their fantasies as a possibility because whats built upon fake shits is totally a fake shit same thing applies for the hell case since a fake shit has told you about it so its not even a possibility and even if it existed then killing self is not a goddamn sin religion orders to kill people in name of religion and die while doing so(suicide for virgins) and people kill animals to eat what is this stupid logic, ask me im an expert in beliefs stuffs
Woah... I'm just saying these thoughts have crossed my mind, and as I've said in my post I don't *logically* believe them to be true... I'm an atheist but I was raised Catholic so I've grown up hearing that stuff so naturally those thoughts are gonna cross my mind -_-
And I'm a vegan & animal rights activist so you're pretty much preaching to the converted here lol

Reactions: Nightmare and esse_est_percipi
rawraaawr

rawraaawr

Mar 30, 2021
i relate to this so much!! i constantly have the feeling that i dont want to exist anymore but at the same time im really afraid to kill myself. it's even more frustrating having to think of what lies beyond death. i've always told myself killing myself is next to eternal suffering; it's as if the only option i have is to endure. i always feel bad though, i always tell myself i am willing to endure for the love of God,,, my conscience gets to me everytime i would want to kill myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: placeholder
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Everyday is suffer. I don't even want to wake up next morning. I just want to die in my sleep before next morning.

I just dare not to kill myself. I am really afraid the possibility that deities punish me for this.
If there is a God I wish to believe he's like the God from John Niven - the second coming.

This God Version could understand people if they are at their limit and offs themself. Even God wanted off himself after he accidently killed off all the dinosaurs. Million of years of work wasted.

• Aww..
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Why is heaven and hell so black and white when mankind as a whole is one big gray area? Even pedos, rapists, and murderers get treated better on earth in prison than atheists, gays, and suicides get treated in hell. What is the point of making the latter suffer when you have the power to just make them not exist entirely after they die. Like that's it, they don't get to enjoy heaven but they also don't get to be needlessly tortured in hell.

-talking about if the abrahamic religions are true.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's quite a phenomenon how religion forces many people to stay in this world in spite of suffering lots.

I was raised as a Catholic and I remember I was really scared of commiting any sins and going to hell.
For instance, when I was a kid and called somebody "stupid" and I panicked. I thought "God" would hate me forever.

Then, years went by and FORTUNATELY I read a lot about different religions and I came to this conclusion:

"Religion is nothing but a method with the title "THINKING IS FORBIDDEN" because everything is already WRITTEN."

Nobody, but absolutely nobody, knows what happens after death.

We can talk about eternal nothingness, paradise, hell, limbo, reincarnation, waking up in the real world and realizing we were just in a simulation and so on. However, the truth could be found out once we die.

For these reasons, I became an agnostic. I can't deny nor confirm there's a God.

• Aww..
Reactions: Joey, GreenTree, Jumper Geo and 2 others
P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
i relate to this so much!! i constantly have the feeling that i dont want to exist anymore but at the same time im really afraid to kill myself. it's even more frustrating having to think of what lies beyond death. i've always told myself killing myself is next to eternal suffering; it's as if the only option i have is to endure. i always feel bad though, i always tell myself i am willing to endure for the love of God,,, my conscience gets to me everytime i would want to kill myself.
I hope dieties show me some mercy.
It's quite a phenomenon how religion forces many people to stay in this world in spite of suffering lots.

I was raised as a Catholic and I remember I was really scared of commiting any sins and going to hell.
For instance, when I was a kid and called somebody "stupid" and I panicked. I thought "God" would hate me forever.

Then, years went by and FORTUNATELY I read a lot about different religions and I came to this conclusion:

"Religion is nothing but a method with the title "THINKING IS FORBIDDEN" because everything is already WRITTEN."

We can talk about eternal nothingness, paradise, hell, limbo, reincarnation, waking up in the real world and realizing we were just in a simulation and so on. However, the truth could be found out once we die.

For these reasons, I became an agnostic. I can't deny nor confirm there's a God.
I think that people can leave their body after death. They can float around as a phantom.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and lofticries
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are 12 major religions in the World so that means there should be 12 Gods and yet none of them has shown themselves or predicted a major event like a major terrorist attack or Covid-19, Aids, etc. The funny thing is there is no mention of mental illness, I could be wrong I read it when I was at school because, back in the day when they were writing the bible they never conceived people suffering from mental illness would ever be considered relevant, they probably killed them as devil worshipers or locked them away. I was a catholic taught by nuns, they were like the mafia, :smiling:

China does what it wants and you have a choice to abide by the rules or be a worm feast.

https://www.frc.org/op-eds/china-to-christians-were-rewriting-the-bible-and-youll-use-it-or-else

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020

Reasons why I've became an Agnostic as well. We'll all find out one day anyways whether if it's CTB or something out of our control/natural causes.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rawraaawr, placeholder and WornOutLife