• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Barbed Wolf

Barbed Wolf

Feb 27, 2024
Hello all, I am a new member here. It took me a lot just to make this profile to share my story. I don't have anyone irl to discuss my problems. The only person I have is my boyfriend, and I just don't want to talk to him about my thoughts of suicide because I am afriad of scaring him. Him, and I both live alone in our little apartment. It ain't much, but it's home.

Everyday I wake up, and I feel a sense of dread, and sadness wash over me. I really don't have much to look forward to besides my boyfriend. I hate working, I hate being an adult. I forgot to mention that I am 22 years old by the way. I hate seeing the horrible stuff that's happening on the news. It makes me feel angry, sad, and helpless. I don't know if i can continue on living this life anymore. I wish I can just close my eyes, and wake up back to when I was a kid. However, a lot of my issues stems from my horrible childhood.

I could never leave my bf...I just cant...but sometimes..it's just hard to keep going.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Hello all, I am a new member here. It took me a lot just to make this profile to share my story. I don't have anyone irl to discuss my problems
Welcome to this community, feel free to express anything you feel here
I hate seeing the horrible stuff that's happening on the news. It makes me feel angry, sad, and helpless.
The same thing I say, this world is only getting worse and everything indicates that we will end up devouring each other, everything is wrong in everything and it seems that no one cares, so I understand how you feel

Hugs!!

• Love
Reactions: Barbed Wolf
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The media is to blame for this, we are actually at the most peaceful globally for more than 200 years.

Yes there are issues in Ukraine and Palestine but no where near as like the media makes us believe. Normal life is going on in both countries for the regular person.

Stopping listening to the lies the fake news puts out really helped my mental health.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community! :heart:

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am not saying world is a good place but media is very manipulative. World in general wants us to think, feel and behave in certain ways. Sometimes it will do you good just to relax when you are able to and "log off". Clear your mind.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a hellish place to me, I understand why you'd be so tired of suffering here, it's horrifying the amount of senseless cruelty and endless torment there is, existence certainly is far too cruel.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Yes I hate the world as well that it hurts me as much as my own personal issues and makes me want to CTB just to simply escape society.

Reactions: Homo erectus
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
The media exaggerate things to make things seem worse than they really are, which I guess rakes in viewers. I'm not saying that the world is good or bad as that's up to you to decide for yourself if you stop listening to what the media tells you. But, we're glad to have you here. This site is a safe space to express all of your thoughts to people who ACTUALLY listen and don't give you the same exact argument every time, you are welcome here.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Barbed Wolf

Barbed Wolf

Feb 27, 2024
The media exaggerate things to make things seem worse than they really are, which I guess rakes in viewers. I'm not saying that the world is good or bad as that's up to you to decide for yourself if you stop listening to what the media tells you. But, we're glad to have you here. This site is a safe space to express all of your thoughts to people who ACTUALLY listen and don't give you the same exact argument every time, you are welcome here.
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I know the media likes to exegerate a lot. It's kinda hard to escape sometimes. I'm glad this platform is here so i can freely express myself without being blamed for simply just exiting.