Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I am posting it here not to upset SD section fellas. I've chosen to keep on living and will throw this.

Censored the part where the manufacterer was visible as per forum rules. Hoping everyone will get better on here. Be it suicidal or not.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dreamscape1111, crystal_meth97, needthebus and 18 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Good luck to your future.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting and Yakamoz
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Take care and good luck. Hopefully you find some peace in this life. Enough to keep you going until it ends.

• Love
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Take care and good luck. Hopefully you find some peace in this life. Enough to keep you going until it ends.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N and Cloud Busting
D

Deleted member 65988

I am posting it here not to upset SD section fellas. I've chosen to keep on living and will throw this.

Censored the part where the manufacterer was visible as per forum rules. Hoping everyone will get better on here. Be it suicidal or not.

That's awesome, I just hope you don't come to regret it later but I know you won't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
That's awesome, I just hope you don't come to regret it later but I know you won't.
SN is readily available in the country I reside...that was never the tricky part, but my mental state...thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting
D

Deleted member 65988

SN is readily available in the country I reside...that was never the tricky part, but my mental state...thanks!
Same here, SN flows freely where I'm from. I truly wish you the best going forward.

• Love
Reactions: Yakamoz and Cloud Busting
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
In always happy seeing people here recover. I wish you the best and im proud of you <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
That's really impressive! I hope you get better day by day, it's ok if there are days when you don't feel like you have improved, but as long as you remember how far you have come and remember that people in this site will be cheering on you. Massive kudos

• Love
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i'm happy for you!! 💜 i wish you the best on your future paths

• Love
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
The recovery subforum will always welcome you no matter what.

Have you checked out the recovery peer support megathread? I've found it instrumental in my recovery personally.

• Love
Reactions: Yakamoz and sadwriter
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Good luck! I wish you the best in your life! ^_^

• Love
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
That's awesome to hear! Good luck in your recovery. I hope you continue to feel this way.

Have you checked out the recovery peer support megathread? I've found it instrumental in my recovery personally.
I second this! The support group megathread is great.

• Love
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I'm so proud of you! That isn't easy to do. I hope you're giving yourself the credit you deserve for doing something so brave <3

• Love
Reactions: Yakamoz
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Good luck with your future! I hope you will find happiness and do what you want to do. :)

• Love
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Never thought I would receive this many heartwarming messages, guys. Thank you.

Clowns who label this site of being pro death cult should read this thread and reconsider.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, sadwriter and 0000000000000
バラの心

バラの心

Nov 28, 2023
proud of u, this takes lots of strength! keep pushing thru the rough times :)

• Hugs
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Wow proud of you! I'm struggling to decide whether I dare or not to throw away my SN because I don't think I'll ever get my hands on it again since I live in Norway. Could you explain to me how you were able to make that decision? My therapist is trying to make me throw it away because he said it seemed a little weird and fake that we were working on me getting better while I literally at the same time have poison in my closet and I'm afraid he'll stop treating me because of it. I'm so confused about the matter and it seems like I have a million thoughts about it that I just cannot sort.

• Love

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
A truly calm and reasonable person not like other apes who say 'the forum wanted me dead, the forum is evil!', it's like the forum doesn't force you to do anything just throw away your method if you want to continue living.

I hope you are doing well and good luck.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ashu and Yakamoz
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Wow proud of you! I'm struggling to decide whether I dare or not to throw away my SN because I don't think I'll ever get my hands on it again since I live in Norway. Could you explain to me how you were able to make that decision? My therapist is trying to make me throw it away because he said it seemed a little weird and fake that we were working on me getting better while I literally at the same time have poison in my closet and I'm afraid he'll stop treating me because of it. I'm so confused about the matter and it seems like I have a million thoughts about it that I just cannot sort.
I'll DM you about my thought process when I get to home...

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I'll DM you about my thought process when I get to home...
For some reason I don't have access to private conversations anymore :-( I think it's maybe because I didn't post enough

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
İyi şanslar. Hope your life improves.

• Love
Custos

Custos

May 27, 2024
I was wrong I am suicidal again
When I was on a psych ward someone said to me, when things are bad just remember that there were once better and could very well be better in the future. Basically "now" doesn't define you.

You weren't wrong, just keep remembering when things were better and realise that they will one day like that again.

Not sure if that helps, don't think I am explaining myself very well.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I was wrong I am suicidal again
I'm sorry to hear that. Please remember that recovery is not linear; you'll have both good and bad days.

The site has a lot of recovery resources pinned in the Recovery Forum. Also, the Recovery Support Group megathread is still active.

If you need someone to talk to, you are welcome to dm me.

Wishing you some peace, regardless of where your path will take you.

T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
Are you making progress in therapy?

When I talked with suicide crisis workers, they completely understood that I didn't want to tell them my planned method so that supplies couldn't be taken away. One of them even said they understood that having the option to stop the pain could be a source of comfort for me, even if I didn't want to take that option.

It's strange to me that your therapist wouldn't understand this if they've been trained in mental health. If you like them, continue with them. But if you aren't getting much out of it, instead of worrying they will stop treatment, perhaps you might look for a new therapist?