dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I always thought it was the others who are weird. I always thought it was them but for the first time ever I'm realizing that it is actually me who is weird. I am the guy killing himself, being alone, being narcisstic and unlikeable. It is actually just me who is weird and not the others. I don't know how to feel about this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sylveon, PixelPlant and 3 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I always thought it was the others who are weird. I always thought it was them but for the first time ever I'm realizing that it is actually me who is weird. I am the guy killing himself, being alone, being narcisstic and unlikeable. It is actually just me who is weird and not the others. I don't know how to feel about this
We only see in others what we are. People full of love see love. People full of hate see hate in the world. Weird people see other people as weird. Congratulations you have begun your journey of self discovery. It will not be smooth, as you will encounter countless paradigms that you held true that you will now see as false. Reconciling these are very difficult.

• Informative
Reactions: mad_mongo, Andrew10, breezeboy and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Don't worry everybody is narcissistic at some degree, we think about ourselves first , natural survival instinct.

We have friends, lovers , hobbies , jobs only to get through this life that is a jail sentence more easily.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i wouldnt say youre "weird". if i had to guess youre only those things because of the experiences youve had throughout life. youre normal. i dont think its fair, nice or accurate for people to say youre "weird" "different" "abnormal", youre not. you went through a life experience that left an impact on you and youre just responding to that. if anyone went through anything its just their body/mind having a reaction to the situation. the "normal" people just havent had the same life experiences to end up in the same type of place, if they had of gone through things then their body/mind would react as well.

we're just humans, and humans react. we're having normal human reactions to our surrounding, our surrounding have just pushed us farther than most people..

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hey! Your profile pic it's Lil Peep! Rest in peace. There's naught wrong with being weird OP, sometimes it just takes time to find other weirdos! Embrace who you are no matter what. Good luck to you.