Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
No surprise here lol. But in all seriousness, I have felt down today. A sense of down that I cannot shake. Something is fucking with me. Something I cannot shake. Then it happened. Something happened recently. I won't say who or what but: I was hurt. Really badly. And maybe a part of me deserved it. Maybe I am everything I was told. Maybe I am problematic, or rude, or play games to mess with people. Yeah...maybe I should just agree with what I am being told. Maybe I will even become those very things to convince myself that I am bad. All I know is that I have been hurt. People do not like me. It appears to be my fault.

I fear even posting this as I am sure certain people will come after me. And if they do, then I hope this gives you a sense of satisfaction. I know it does. Or if I am assuming that you care on some level, I am sorry. I am just hurt.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, FuneralCry, !WILL! and 4 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I'm aware this post seems very vague. I am keeping it vague for a reason. However, take this post more as a vent for emotions I haven't been addressing as of late.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stolen Absolution
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is cruel to us and our thoughts can torture us. It can be hard. I hope you find relief from your situation.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel just like you
I've been hurt (and also hurt some people emotionally) and I'm suicidal.

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs and love,

Matt