• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
My family left me here. I have my own room but I don't like it here. One day I was on Xanax and alcohol when parents came home. I said a lot of dumb shit and they decided to send me here. I don't like my parents but I already miss my home. I guess I will apprechiate some things when I return. The toilet is dirty and I have no idea how am I going to use it.

They will keep me here for a week or so. This is the first time I am in restricted space. I wish I acted differently, then there wouldn't be need for this. Wasted summer, wasted youth. 3 months ago I had everything I ever wanted, and now I'm here. It's amazing how fast things can go downhill. And fault is my own.

Reactions: NoMore, BlackDragonof1989, Dead_Inside and 10 others
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I really hope they will treat you okay there! One week is not that long, try and keep busy with whatever is available. Also, maybe mention the hygiene issue to a nurse?

I think you can work your way up to getting better as soon as you set your mind to it! Yes, having a home and a private life is something to appreciate, so even though you're not on the best page with your parents, try to find a way to make things work with them.

I wish you the easiest possible time there, and that it will be the first and last.

<3

Reactions: acher, BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and 3 others
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
My family left me here. I have my own room but I don't like it here. One day I was on Xanax and alcohol when parents came home. I said a lot of dumb shit and they decided to send me here. I don't like my parents but I already miss my home. I guess I will apprechiate some things when I return. The toilet is dirty and I have no idea how am I going to use it.

They will keep me here for a week or so. This is the first time I am in restricted space. I wish I acted differently, then there wouldn't be need for this. Wasted summer, wasted youth. 3 months ago I had everything I ever wanted, and now I'm here. It's amazing how fast things can go downhill. And fault is my own.
Have them provide you a marker and paper and get productive! Helps pass the time some.

Stay strong. Endure that boredom.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras, Final Escape and 2 others
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks. I'm in a developing country so I cannot really make many demands. My brother is a doctor so his friend who works here arranged me a single room. Also the doctor they've appointed to me is from my hometown and I know her from high school. She definitely made better life choices than me. I was physically assaulted a month ago by my dad (strangled me with his hands) and I hate him a lot, though I was very mad at my mom lately since she was insisting on sending me here, since I started abusing Xanax after the incident.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras, MiserableBastard1995 and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks. I'm in a developing country so I cannot really make many demands. My brother is a doctor so his friend who works here arranged me a single room. Also the doctor they've appointed to me is from my hometown and I know her from high school. She definitely made better life choices than me. I was physically assaulted a month ago by my dad (strangled me with his hands) and I hate him a lot, though I was very mad at my mom lately since she was insisting on sending me here, since I started abusing Xanax after the incident.
Your dad is a jerk, I'm sorry u gotta be trapped there for no real reason. Hopefully it passes quickly.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

I'm surprised they let you have access to the internet. The few times I was hospitalized they wouldn't allow phones or computers.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat, lv-gras, MiserableBastard1995 and 5 others
Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
I used to fight boredom talking with people and sleeping a lot, it definitely helps because being there is incredibly dull.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I'd like to add tell them what they want to hear, but don't be unrealistic when you do.

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I have my phone from 2pm until 9pm.

I don't really feel like talking to other people since they are in worse condition than me. I just chill in my room, read books and browse this forum.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Dead_Inside and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

I don't really feel like talking to other people since they are in worse condition than me. I just chill in my room, read books and browse this forum.

That's great they let you have your phone for part of the day.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Don't tell them you use forums or your phone will be confiscated all together.i am sorry to hear you are in hospital.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Bless being able to have a phone = ) When I was hospitalized, I was literally behind bars, and I was not allowed to have any electronic devices, and I was under SWAT supervision or some shit, it was horrible, I hope you get out quick

• Wow
Reactions: Wrennie and BlackDragonof1989
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I can freely move around the department, but I am in my room all the time daydreaming about Poland. I am leaving this hospital in two days.

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I'm back home. To be honest I'm not very happy about it.

Reactions: Final Escape, Dead_Inside and throwaway000
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
WTF .... some one assault my son ( if I had one) and I would fucking kill them. Fuck that. What the fuck happened to being a good parent?? If a deer in the woods can do it ....

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Some parents is evil AFck!

Reactions: Tiburcio and Dead_Inside
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
That sounds terrible!
What country or continent are you in/ on?

smalls_world

smalls_world

Aug 3, 2018
Tell them what they want to hear. That's how I sprung myself from the looney bin. Attend group therapy. When it's your turn to speak repeat what you said here, that you regret what you did, that you miss home, and be sure to toss in that you'll never do whatever it is they don't want you to do ever again. Leave out the part about your father choking you. No one there cares about your problems. When you get out you can go back to being yourself. Just be yourself on the down low so your parents don't know :)

Reactions: Dip, Tiburcio and Okami