L

Leezus33

Leezus
Jul 22, 2019
This is my first post. I have been reading the threads for some time. I am so low and lonely. I have friends that I thought were there for me but they're not in fact when I express how I feel they're worse. I'm wondering the best ways to do it? Probs been asked so many times before. I can't see any way out really. And I'm at the point that I don't know if I want to carry on actually. Things never get any better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Orin, binturong and 1 other person
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Sorry to hear about your position. What are the issues you are having problem with at the moment?

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
The best way really depends on your preference e.g. reliability over pain threshold, ease over time etc. There's plenty of research in some of the megathreads and discussion if you stay here long enough. The forum is under some external pressure atm so you may not get many direct answers right now.

L

Leezus33

Leezus
Jul 22, 2019
The best way really depends on your preference e.g. reliability over pain threshold, ease over time etc. There's plenty of research in some of the megathreads and discussion if you stay here long enough. The forum is under some external pressure atm so you may not get many direct answers right now.
In what way external pressure? No one will find out will they?

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
In what way external pressure? No one will find out will they?

We've had a couple of incidents where the forum has come under scrutiny as it is illegal in most countries to explicitly encourage people to kill themselves.

L

Leezus33

Leezus
Jul 22, 2019
Sorry to hear about your position. What are the issues you are having problem with at the moment?
I cannot get out the zone of being low. I have so much anxiety that I am single, I don't go out. I can't see myself finding anyone. And it's a massive spiral. I feel like a burden. I guess most people feel this way. I'm not doing this for attention. I just want peace. I don't see myself in the future and I don't actually think people would care. So I'm ok with it all. It's good to be speaking to like minded people and not just people saying good things because they think it their dutu

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CelestialSky and Deleted member 4288
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I cannot get out the zone of being low. I have so much anxiety that I am single, I don't go out. I can't see myself finding anyone. And it's a massive spiral. I feel like a burden. I guess most people feel this way. I'm not doing this for attention. I just want peace. I don't see myself in the future and I don't actually think people would care. So I'm ok with it all. It's good to be speaking to like minded people and not just people saying good things because they think it their dutu

I feel the same way. My partner of fifteen year left me out of the blue. Didn't even try to tell me. Ghosted me for a couple weeks before I could get a reply I don't have any friends. It seems I can't do anything right so I feel like a burden as well. I've given up. I just need the courage to end it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4288
L

Leezus33

Leezus
Jul 22, 2019
I feel the same way. My partner of fifteen year left me out of the blue. Didn't even try to tell me. Ghosted me for a couple weeks before I could get a reply I don't have any friends. It seems I can't do anything right so I feel like a burden as well. I've given up. I just need the courage to end it.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. It's courage for me too! It's the thinking about doing it that stops me. I've come on here to help me with the courage!