• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i am sick of this shitty horrible world and the shitty machines everywhere that inherited the earth
i am sick of these shitty people who brought me alive to this world to live out my misery here in this shithole
the people and the world are shitholes there's no sign of any intelligence among them
this world is just the shittest thing that ever had the misfortune of existing
this world is too shit and the people are even shitter
my life been absolute shit here wouldn't wish it on anybody
they won't even let us die in peace for 8 long years I've been living with this brain injury
so sick of it all what a fucking shit place to be alive

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, Sunset Limited, Hunter2005 and 12 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Brain injuries are Hell

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Hunter2005, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel really tired of suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, to me it'll certainly always be really dreadful to exist, I wish I could have a death like never waking again but of course only never existing is true perfection to me, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, MatrixPrisoner, sserafim and 1 other person
a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
I'm also absolutely fed up with life. I just want to die ASAP. It gives me hope to even think about death. I don't know who the hell so powerful dictator is there to create this universe. I just don't want to be alive anymore. I can't keep up with life anymore.

Reactions: divinemistress36, SMmetalhead36, sserafim and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The older I get, the more I understand and less I tend to judge, people that use hard drugs to escape from reality.

• Love
Reactions: Terry A. Davis, Sunset Limited, Hunter2005 and 2 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The older I get, the more I understand and less I tend to judge, people that use hard drugs to escape from reality.
Sometimes I feel the need for drugs even though I have never used drugs. In the moments when I hit the damp and cold wall of reality.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
The last 10 years have had me do a 180 on so many of my views on things like this.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner