N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am so fucking annoyed by my life. College started last week. And I am just not stable enough. The last semesters were very exhaustive. I am always very fragile and I worry all the time. The college lectures make me worry so much. I am anxious as fuck to fail exams. I have OCD related to that which forces me to study myriads of hours like a complete idiots. But I got at least good marks in exchange for that. But I recognize my life quality was way better in the time period without the lectures. It was really in a complete different dimension and I really miss this life quality already.

It just started and I am already so fucking annoyed by all of it. It is the last chance for me to get a degree. I am already older than most of the other students. I think when I collapse the next time I gonna kill myself. And when I fail to get a degree I will have to kill myself in the longterm. The likelihood to succeed is very low. I am way too fragile due to several comorbidities.

I worry all the time. The time is so insane. I think most other people would never endure all this shit. I pressure myself on an insane level. When I listen to my healthy friends about their struggles I think most people don't have a clue how it feels to be a wreck like me. My consciousness is a torturing machine and I hate the politicians in my country who want to deny me the right to die. I mean I am ready to try a lot. And God damn I already tried a lot of shit. But many want to give asssisted suicide only to terminally ill patients or make it very expensive. Honestly when I read in newspapers about the new legislature for assisted suicide laws I could either cry, get mad or puke. Often a mixture of these three. Though this thread has another purpose.

So many things trigger me in college. Like almost everything. I am so scared about my sleep rhythm it is so decisive. It can have huge detrimental effects having to wake up early. And without any shit I am this unstable that it can screw basically everything and lead to a new mania or psychosis when I don't sleep well. The whole thing is complicated. Why are you even studying when you are fragile like this? etc. I answered these questions a thousand times and I am not angry when people ask them. But always when I answer them it demonstrates me how fucking desperate my attempts are. Believe me I tried so much shit. I tried so much. I had a tiny success in college. But I think my hope is rather naive. It helps me not to get fully hopeless and helps to cope. But I don't really see a realistic way how to get a stable income. I really tried it strategically - different attempts rated with factors like risk of relapse or likelihood to maintain a living. Honestly when I think about what shit I have tried I am stunned. I think like 95% of all people would not have done the same bullshit I did.

Yesterday I was in a crowd. I am very triggerd when I am around people. I have to adapt to it once again. This time of adaption is risky and very exhaustive. I try to shield me of too many exciting impressions. I can relate to some things David Foster Wallace wrote about being isolated and watching too much content in front of a monitor. I feel most comfortable when I am doing it because noone watches me but I can watch them. But in the longterm it damages my sanity. I turn weird when I am for a too long time in this state of isolation. At least I could hide yesterday in some situations. I am eloquent and this helps to hide my akwardness sometimes. But in a certain situation I was so overwhelmed. I thought oh fuck this shit is just repeating. All this anxiety about failure, all the sick pressure probably for nothing. I doubt I am stable enough to maintain a living. These thoughts were racing through my mind in this certain situation. I saw all these faces and recognized fuck I am not one of them. I am not made for this world. Maybe I am able to write myriads of long-ass threads in a suicide forum but it is so difficult for me to connect to people in the real world. Most of the contact seems to be so superifical. I remembered the time when I am was fired. And all my energy that I put into working was completely in vain. Instead life spit me in my face and humiliated me. People were very dismissive about me I wrote a lot of threads about several incidents.

I think it is a smart choice trying to avoid suicide. In my opinion life has a certain inherent value. I could even live with a mediocre life quality. But this tormenting shit that my life consists of I cannot endure this shit. You have to imagine it. The time since I write in this forum I felt better than in the time before. I am suffering daily, have daily a lot of suicidal thoughts despite the fact this should be the time with less suffering. If I relapse and the nightmare of the past returns I cannot cope with that. Even I have reached my limit.

There are so many things that trigger me currently in college. I don't want to elaborate on details because I am scared of getting identified.

I am not only doing all this shit probably in vain. On top of that I probably get punished for it. I am extremely anxious about the current semester. It is by far the most difficult and I think I cannot cope with certain challenges. There are so many things that feel so fucking bad in my stomach. It feels so uncomfortable. I am so anxious about the relapse. Maybe it is not the worst I am doing all this struggle for nothing. In case I cannot work. This is not the worst. The way more cyncial would be that my struggle to survivie could backfire and lead to my suicide. In case I get a relapse in the new semester this will basically be it. LIfe is so cynical. And I am so fucking anxious about the extreme psychosomatic pain which accompanied the last major depressions. I cannot endure this one more time. It was agonizing torture for several months. It was traumatizing.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleeps and Irrumi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be stressful and tiring what you have to endure. It's such a cruel world where all of this endless misery and pain exists, to me the existence of life is really tragic. Having dread for what lies ahead really can be awful. In an ideal world our right to die would always be respected.
I wish you relief from your suffering.