• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I wake up with headache, I have problems with concentration, I am depressed, I do not have mood to do anything, I have pains in my chest, I have visual snow and I feel I need to take anti pain - anti inflammation drugs because there is something weird happening to my brain. Also I have paranoid thoughts. I feel something is eating me (not literally, more like from sickness). I need much more sleep and I become tired very fast. I also get cold much sooner then others as i need to always protect my head and face from cold.

I even wondered If I am cursed or some shit, Sounds stupid but It is really unusual to go through this.

Ok It is not lyme disease - I had negative on blood work

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: asadghostgirl, makethepainstop, Finding Sirius and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that people are cursed, the fact is that life is unfair and the human body is designed in a way in which to torture people. It must be really tiring what you are going through, it can be one of the worst things in this life having to put up with health problems. I wish you relief.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Dead Meat
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I wake up with headache, I have problems with concentration, I am depressed, I do not have mood to do anything, I have pains in my chest, I have visual snow and I feel I need to take anti pain - anti inflammation drugs because there is something weird happening to my brain. Also I have paranoid thoughts. I feel something is eating me (not literally, more like from sickness). I need much more sleep and I become tired very fast. I also get cold much sooner then others as i need to always protect my head and face from cold.

I even wondered If I am cursed or some shit, Sounds stupid but It is really unusual to go through this.
Those are pretty vague symptoms. Probably best to see a doctor if you really think something's wrong. They can do blood work to see if all of your levels and whatnot are correct. You could be anemic, or it could just be depression and anxiety.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat and actual_fox
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Go to the doctor

Reactions: actual_fox
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Could be a thyroid problem. Could also be blood sugar issues.

• Informative
Reactions: makethepainstop and actual_fox
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
Did you take the Covid vaccine ? It fucking ruined me so I can speak of experience . Destroyed my heart + all the symptoms you listed there and a bunch of others

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, Per Ardua Ad Astra and actual_fox
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
My health tests came mostly negative. I have high inflammation on my body. No one knows why. I suspected Hashimoto or something in my thyroids. But to be honest I don't know what to think anymore. If i am gonna die I ask God for it to be quick, not make my life more miserable this way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: actual_fox, Per Ardua Ad Astra and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
How about sick because your stressing big time? Stress can be painful, I know.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Ok It is not lyme disease - I had negative on blood work
pains in the chest can come from stress

Reactions: actual_fox