Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I don't normally think suicide is selfish, but I feel as though my suicide will be. I have everything that I wanted, a guy who loves me as much as I love him, a future that we planned together, yet I still want to ctb. Idk why either, I just want to die and leave the only good thing that has happened to me, alone forever. How horrible of me, I don't even have a good reason to fucking ctb anymore, my mommy's mean to me don't seem like a good reason to ctb. there are people who have been through worse than me.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, logi3535, Princess_Kitty and 2 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
But...aren't all people selfish in different ways?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Nobody is ever selfish for committing suicide. Some of us can only take so much suffering. Sometimes it's the tiniest things that can bring us down.
I also have a partner who loves me so much and vice versa, yet I also am wanting to CTB. It's okay to feel like that though. That just means you have a big heart. šŸ’œ

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
Even people in the highest positions can suffer just the same as someone whos had nothing but trouble their whole life. You don't need an outstanding reason or to have suffered your whole life, but if you don't feel like its strong enough to wanna take your life then its okay to think more about it too. You still obviously care about your significant other and thats more than some other people can say, so I'd say whatever conclusion you come to, its more than valid

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises