nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
Hello. My method is very simple.

I have real fentanyl in powder form, tested to be sure. I bought it from the dark web black market. I have no tolerance to opiates and have never taken one. I am going to take some DMSO, which is a chemical that causes faster absorption, through the mouth and then overdose on the powder with some water orally.
This is enough so that orally is a painless method that works. besides, even regular heroin users find that crap way too easy to die on. I'm not nervous.

Well I wasn't until I got sick.
I'll spare details, just I got sick last november with unexplained fevers and now in the last 2 months it has gotten steadily worse. cardiac, pulmonary, maybe kidney things, some neurological (there was a whole weak I could barely walk)
This causes awful awful awful pain, and it also annoyingly exacerbates SI (and causes emotions that hurt, like a neuro [problem) For some reason, a diagnosis with blood work has not yet been reached.
I am to see an immunologist friday there for low-to-almost-nothing levels of immunoglobulin A, G, E, if any of you knows what that means.

But what I mean its actually so bad I can't CTB. So in the meantime (doctors don't want to prescribe without knowing) I bought some weed vapes and nicotine. I havent used in years.
I use both, I use different strains, I use them together. I have to overdose to feel anything and its maybe? some energetic/sleepy calm and then I just fall asleep. one strain of weed occasionally makes it WORSE. the nicotine vape is o-k at the pain relief (like the smoking weed) but not amazing.
I'm annoyed at this so I buy kratom, say that's it. Kratom is an opiate-like (but is not an opiate) plant like drug, supposed to work for pain somewhat like an opioid does (without me worrying about tolerance for my Method lol)
I take 1 pill, which is the maximum dose..nothing. I feel absolutely nothing. no worsening, no relief...
this is terrifying and im suffering a lot all the time, I just want to go to sleep (it was later that night) so I take an as need hydroxozine pill I asked my psychiatrist to prescribe for this months ago (before I discovered and has my Method) this normally almost always works if I just want to make the pain less acute.
it barely worked that night either. Holy shit. I'm beginning to realize some rare diseases, especially kidney and liver issues which I suspect, can screw up your metabolism and make some drugs and chemicals not work.

I think if pain relief doesn't work, I can still try to force myself to CTB (because truthfully, without illness, I am totally unafraid of death) and I haven't tried alcohol in awhile, so...

But now I'm on the verge of tears, terrified for some reason that this means my fentanyl CTB will not work. I do not even know the reason for certain. and I do not want to severely botch it, and I really really do not want to hunt for another painless method.

Please please please tell me my fears are unwarranted. Please tell me I'm being silly, and I can just CTB like I was gonna. I can't do this. Please.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori, YosemiteGrrl and 3 others
I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023

I have real fentanyl in powder form, tested to be sure. I bought it from the dark web black market. I have no tolerance to opiates and have never taken one. I am going to take some DMSO, which is a chemical that causes faster absorption, through the mouth and then overdose on the powder with some water orally.
This is enough so that orally is a painless method that works. besides, even regular heroin users find that crap way too easy to die on. I'm not nervous.

I'll spare details, just I got sick last november with unexplained fevers and now in the last 2 months it has gotten steadily worse. cardiac, pulmonary, maybe kidney things, some neurological (there was a whole weak I could barely walk)
This causes awful awful awful pain, and it also annoyingly exacerbates SI (and causes emotions that hurt, like a neuro [problem) For some reason, a diagnosis with blood work has not yet been reached.
I am to see an immunologist friday there for low-to-almost-nothing levels of immunoglobulin A, G, E, if any of you knows what that means.

But what I mean its actually so bad I can't CTB. So in the meantime (doctors don't want to prescribe without knowing) I bought some weed vapes and nicotine. I havent used in years.
I use both, I use different strains, I use them together. I have to overdose to feel anything and its maybe? some energetic/sleepy calm and then I just fall asleep. one strain of weed occasionally makes it WORSE. the nicotine vape is o-k at the pain relief (like the smoking weed) but not amazing.
I'm annoyed at this so I buy kratom, say that's it. Kratom is an opiate-like (but is not an opiate) plant like drug, supposed to work for pain somewhat like an opioid does (without me worrying about tolerance for my Method lol)
I take 1 pill, which is the maximum dose..nothing. I feel absolutely nothing. no worsening, no relief...
this is terrifying and im suffering a lot all the time, I just want to go to sleep (it was later that night) so I take an as need hydroxozine pill I asked my psychiatrist to prescribe for this months ago (before I discovered and has my Method) this normally almost always works if I just want to make the pain less acute.
it barely worked that night either. Holy shit. I'm beginning to realize some rare diseases, especially kidney and liver issues which I suspect, can screw up your metabolism and make some drugs and chemicals not work.

I think if pain relief doesn't work, I can still try to force myself to CTB (because truthfully, without illness, I am totally unafraid of death) and I haven't tried alcohol in awhile, so...

But now I'm on the verge of tears, terrified for some reason that this means my fentanyl CTB will not work. I do not even know the reason for certain. and I do not want to severely botch it, and I really really do not want to hunt for another painless method.

Please please please tell me my fears are unwarranted. Please tell me I'm being silly, and I can just CTB like I was gonna. I can't do this. Please.
Hi. How did you get F and how much do you have? No way you can survive more than 5 mg of pure F. If you have an higher amount, you would be dead for sure.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
Hi. How did you get F and how much do you have? No way you can survive more than 5 mg of pure F. If you have an higher amount, you would be dead for sure.
taking orally more that 5mg F will kill me, even if i happen to have an undiagnosed metabolic disease?? I mean based on what I said abt my use of weed, kratom, and nic for pain relief.
maybe pm me a source? idk
dm me ur answer and ill help u with F

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Kratom isn't that strong. I don't think a single capsule would have any effect on anyone. I had some periods using Kratom and I would have to take at least 6 - 8 capsules (about 3 - 4 grams of Kratom powder) for it to work. When I was first switching to it, I would have to take even more than that. If you have more kratom, I would try taking a larger dose because a single pill wont do anything (even if you have no tolerance, its not enough.)

Ok so you got actual pure fent crystals... I wish I had known that when we were talking before, because the whole time I was thinking it was from a street dealer. It gets confusing because people will use the word "Fentanyl" to refer to the pure crystals (very potent) as well as the white-powder street product (heavily diluted to widely varying degrees, not pure.) Often the street stuff comes as a solid white brick, sometimes marketed as "china white" (even though real china white is actual heroin.. more confusion). Before it reaches the user, it is further diluted and mixed with more cut, as dealers try to increase the weight of the product by adding inactive ingredients. This could happen multiple times depending on how many middlemen it changes hands through.

If the darkweb stuff you got is indeed pure, then I would have much more confidence in it, as opposed to something purchased from a local dealer. If you dont mind me asking, was it relatively straightforward for you to find it? And how long did you have to wait for the shipment? Maybe I should reconsider the darkweb after all.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
taking orally more that 5mg F will kill me, even if i happen to have an undiagnosed metabolic disease?? I mean based on what I said abt my use of weed, kratom, and nic for pain relief.
maybe pm me a source? idk
dm me ur answer and ill help u with F
Yes, fentanyl is already an active substance without any need for metabolization. Its mechanism of action also doesn't rely on the metabolic processes of the body, it is a simple respiratory depressant. The kratom likely didn't increase your opiate tolerance that much.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023

Sent you a DM @nottinghams

B

Bapremp

Aug 21, 2024
>5 mg of fent will almost certainly kill you if you have no tolerance, but i know that heroin is metabolized real shitty orally so the bioavailability is real low, is it the same with fent? If so, i would have done an intramuscular inject or snorted it instead, also combined it with a big dose of a potent benzo, like Xanax or Clonazepam (taken an hour or so before), then there's zero chance that you'll survive.

Reactions: Tonkpils