• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bubblingwaterz

bubblingwaterz

Someone looking for something
Sep 12, 2023
Hi everyone,
I need help with something, I think I am set on a method I've found here but I wanted some thoughts on it.
After thinking about it, I want a calm way to CTB, just… go to sleep and don't wake up, maybe most of people just want that. If possible I don't my heart to beat like crazy or to feel a lot of nausea, suffocate or anything like that… I just wanna sleep.

1g Megadose benzo + 1g Methyl methaqualone + 30mg Eszopiclona

Do you think this is enough for me to go peacefully? Sleeping. If you have any better suggestions I am super open to it btw… I don't have a lot of money so anything that would be better for my wallet would also be nice please.

I feel like I should write more here because everyone seems to always write a lot and have something thoughtful to say but I don't want to waste anyone's time too much T~T and I also don't think I have anything too say either :[

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Mmq causes seizures in the case of overdose but the benzos will probably decrease the chance for seizures or remove it all together. But I do advise lowering the dosage for benzos. The normal dosage for treating seizures is MUCH lower than 1g so I don't think that much benzos is necessary but it depends on your tolerance to the medication so it is your choice to take my advice or not, I don't know how tolerant you are to benzos. I think it is a solid method, another user here who I am actually speaking to is considering the same method as well.

suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
I feel like I should write more here because everyone seems to always write a lot and have something thoughtful to say but I don't want to waste anyone's time too much T~T and I also don't think I have anything too say either :[
I don't think you'd be bothering ANYONE. and if it makes you feel better, I talk peoples head off like a MOTHERFUCKER. i always have something to say, whether it be controversial or plain stupidity. Your thoughts and feelings are always welcome here, from what I know. It's not like I can say much about it since I've just gotten here, but I've already made myself comfortable. I think that goes to show just how accepting this community is.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: bubblingwaterz and アホペンギン