• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I have been okay being alone for some time now. Then something horrible happens and I wish I had a partner. A fee years ago it was the California wildfires that devastated wine country. I went through that hell alone and it was so jarring and isolating. The town had some stupid slogan: "the love in the air is thicker than the smoke". Every time i saw it... on a sign, on a bumper sticker or tee shirt, I wanted to puke. I got no love. Plenty of smoke though. People are so full of shit.... and phony.

And recently I had a medical emergency. I lay in my apartment for two days in agony, screaming in the most intense pain I have ever felt. Thrns out my gallbladder was infected. My neighbor helped. I texted and asked if she would drive me to hospital. She did which was nice and was there when i had surgery. She has brought me soup and checked in on me. She is a nice lady but we are very different. We have nothing in common but i do so appreciate how she helped me through this.

Aside from her nothing. The night of my surgery my boss texted me about my lack of communication and was very harsh and insensitive to what i had been through. There is a colleague who i used to manage who i have a problem with. She has been spreading lies about me. She defriended me on FB. Nobody in the office slacked me to see how I was doing. No warm wishes or get well card. Someone's pet dies or they get in an accident, they get a card. I have a life threatening emergency I get nothing.

I am so tired of trying. What's the point. 90% of humanity is crap. I want to sleep and never wake up. I want this struggle to be over. I want peace at last...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, TheDevilsAngel, Dartz and 3 others
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep aswell and never wake up again, the most peaceful way to go in my opinion, also being alone is what heals me... solitude is my solace