• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
Hi Everyone

I am new here, though I have been lurking in the background for a long time. But now I think it's time to be serious and share with other people with similar feelings

My preferred method is hanging or partial suspension. I did make a serious attempt not that long ago, but because I was clumsy, I didn't tie the anchor well enough. I did lose consciousness but I woke up with a bloody nose and blood on the floor. I had to pull myself up from the floor with a bad headache, and bruises around my neck that I had to hide for a week or so.

But it did confirm my feelings that I intend to cancel my future, and it's the right thing for me to do.

Now it's just getting up the courage to do it again with a better knot.

I wish I had some story that explains these feelings, but I don't. I have had a relatively okay existence but there is just this nagging feeling that CTB is the way to go.

Do others have what they think is a normal existence but still have the urge to CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, fleetingnight, another_creature and 8 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Welcome to Sasu, sorry that you're here

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: fleetingnight, FrownyFace, Jabr0ni and 6 others
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Welcome to Sasu, sorry that you're here
That was the traditional greeting to newbies at the old usenet group alt.suicide.holiday. You beat me to it.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, Praestat_Mori, locked*n*loaded and 3 others
drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to Sasu! I hope you find the peace you need.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, alltoomuch2 and sometimesoon
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

L

litttlebimple

Jul 10, 2024
I wish I had some story that explains these feelings, but I don't. I have had a relatively okay existence but there is just this nagging feeling that CTB is the way to go.

Do others have what they think is a normal existence but still have the urge to CTB?
I kinda feel the same way. I've had a pretty normal life but have almost always felt pulled towards suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: sometimesoon and UnrulyNightmare
H

honestmind

Jul 4, 2024
Hi, I'm new here as well. There's a Soprano's quote that I feel like describes my whole reason for wanting to CTB. "It's like the regularness of life is too fucking hard for me". I just can't get on with it anymore. I don't think I was put in a place that would've been too hard for me to have a "good" life- but my brain just doesn't want to live and is too terrified all the time to even hope anything will get better.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight and dtkdave87
S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
Hi, I'm new here as well. There's a Soprano's quote that I feel like describes my whole reason for wanting to CTB. "It's like the regularness of life is too fucking hard for me". I just can't get on with it anymore. I don't think I was put in a place that would've been too hard for me to have a "good" life- but my brain just doesn't want to live and is too terrified all the time to even hope anything will get better.
For me you just get tired of living and want to transition to being dead.

What method are you contemplating - mine is hanging or jumping

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

honestmind

Jul 4, 2024
For me you just get tired of living and want to transition to being dead.

What method are you contemplating - mine is hanging or jumping
Yeah, I feel that too. Jumping would be my ideal but unfortunately there's no bridges near me high enough to guarantee death and I don't want to fall onto someone or traffic. Currently working up to getting a firearm but I've never used a gun before so I'm pretty nervous. I am set on suicide by September though so I have to get over it. I'm not actually anxious about doing it, but the thought of going through each step (getting an ID, going to the shop, learning how) is making me nervous.

• Hugs
Reactions: sometimesoon
Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
From one ex-lurker to another, welcome!

To (attempt to) answer your question, I don't necessarily feel totally normal, but I do feel a little "underqualified" as a suicidal person, if that makes sense. Like I could have it a lot worse, I mean. I don't try to think too hard about it, though. Science doesn't seem to have the greatest grasp on why exactly suicidality occurs anyways, so why should I waste my brainpower on that?

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
From one ex-lurker to another, welcome!

.... I do feel a little "underqualified" as a suicidal person, .....
I do like the way you expressed that - I feel like that too

Reactions: Fleki