Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
My cat just died this morning and it was around 4am but the good news is that she went in here sleep. And it was mostly my fault anyway.And I will
probably be gone by age 30 or late 20s. I still need to do a couple of things before I go. And I am thinking of going with SN. But I am not 100% sure yet. And also she was the only thing that was keeping me here, and the virus is too but not as much though. If I leave by age 30 or late 20 I think the virus will be over or almost over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Breadbfra and 5 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry you lost your cat. They have crossed the rainbow bridge and into kitty heaven. It's never easy losing a pet because it feels like they're your best friend/family.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, death137, sadworld and 1 other person
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear that. I took my cat to the vet this morning as he has a thyroid problem - he is 15 and might not have too long left, so I can't imagine what you're feeling :( Why do you think it is your fault?

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear that. I took my cat to the vet this morning as he has a thyroid problem - he is 15 and might not have too long left, so I can't imagine what you're feeling :( Why do you think it is your fault?

Let's just say she got outside, and it was my fault but the sad pat is I found her after about 2 months then she passed away week an a half later.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x