• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Soooo.. the title says it all. I'm meditating. Doing those guided meditation things. I am a very skeptical person so meditating is kind of sinking to a new level for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Kikoo Loool and Johnnythefox
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I find group meditation much better than on my own. If you can find a group to go to, I definitely would.

Reactions: Circles and AnnihilatedAnna
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Shut up and do it, you may have a chance to gain some useful insight. When i used to meditate and try to astral travel i was sleeping great. Things went to shit when i stopped meditating and let daily life worries overwhelm me.

Reactions: Circles and Mysterymeat
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Do you expect to find anything?

• Hugs
M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I love meditating. There's so many ways you can do it to see what works for you. I do it to escape and like to think that when I reach my most relaxed state it's similar to being dead.

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I love meditation. It keeps me calm. Go for it :)

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I see no point. I need to hustle my ass off to save up money as quickly as possible so I can finally CTB without having to resort to cheap and unpleasant methods. The more comfortable I become, could make me more complacent. I haven't been a member here for awhile because of my survival instinct. I have a money problem. Making money and saving money is hard as hell nowadays for someone like me. Most people are fucking poor today and don't even want to spend a $1 nowadays so it's hard to be self employed as well. Making money is like trying to squeeze blood from a stone... Rent is so god damn high nowadays because landlords want to live like nobility. Electricity companies are like black holes of money because they know you have no choice when it comes to electricity. Most people don't want to jerk off and read books all day to candle light. Maybe I should just go out and make a bunch of people who believe people who CTB will go to hell, hate my guts and then start a GoFundMe page so I have the money to CTB soon. I'm sure a lot of them will donate. What should I do? Hmmm. Take a dump in front of their house every day? Kick their dog? Any ideas? Start criticizing Trump? Preaching Satanism in their neighborhood? Pretend to be a powerful black magic sorcerer and curse their family members? I don't want to do anything that will get buckshot into my face or sent to prison for obvious reasons, though. Prison is basically life but on a higher difficulty setting. I know I went really off topic but I need a place to vent without having to deal with reddit users or family members who will tell me to go see a therapist and appreciate life more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and AnnihilatedAnna
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
That is very interesting. Meditation has many scientifically proven benefits for your health. Google it. I tried meditating once, but I just can't concentrate and stay on the same position for too long.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Do you expect to find anything?
Not really, just taught let's try it, you know? I've seen like avatar and stuff, not that that is in anyway real but they found peace in it so why not give it a shot? :pfff:
It's just that I don't really believe in it. Because skepticism.
That is very interesting. Meditation has many scientifically proven benefits for your health. Google it. I tried meditating once, but I just can't concentrate and stay on the same position for too long.
Sleep meditation is kind of fun. It's a guided exercise you do right before sleep and it basically tells you to shut all your body parts of. Mine calls it "total relaxation"

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool