StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Waking up and do the same things before going back to sleep and repeat the same thing until you die without feeling any joy.
It just sounds ridiculous to be fine with it. I have talked to people about it being ridiculous. They will say this is how life is.
Why are people around me accepting it. I mean there's nothing much we can do about it but I find it so suffocating that I am so afraid of waking up and going back home to realize it is time for bed and the whole cycle repeats again.
Does anyone else also fear of going back to bed because it means that you will be repeating the same thing again ?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: flowerpetalashtray, Largeletters, Callie Arcale and 17 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I think people accept such mundane repetitive existence because they have no choice but to accept it. There is simply no alternative way to live unless you were born lucky with ton of money and resources at your disposal.

People have their own way to cope with reality. Distraction, entertainment, escapism, substance consumption, fiction, you name it. The way I see it, life is something you need to cope on daily basis. Either you sleepwalking your way in life or you choose to face the harsh truth of existence and become depressed.

Who knows, maybe there is third option available?

• Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking, ImsooDone1N, ayanonikki and 9 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Waking up and do the same things before going back to sleep and repeat the same thing until you die without feeling any joy.
It just sounds ridiculous to be fine with it. I have talked to people about it being ridiculous. They will say this is how life is.
Why are people around me accepting it. I mean there's nothing much we can do about it but I find it so suffocating that I am so afraid of waking up and going back home to realize it is time for bed and the whole cycle repeats again.
Does anyone else also fear of going back to bed because it means that you will be repeating the same thing again ?
That's exactly how I feel, so trapped in the day-to-day bullshit of life and just knowing you're gonna wake up the next morning and do it all over again?! Why won't someone just shoot me?!?! And why are other people okay with "living" like this?? I totally understand what you're saying, it's just maddening!!!

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, ImsooDone1N, Xaphous and 7 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I feel the same because i know that it's out of my power to drastically change anything. I'm just left to endure this life as it is untill death unless i cut it short and do myself a favor and ctb.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Xaphous, suffering and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hope it will be a nice ending. I've had such a shitty life of survival and just ready to go.

• Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking, ImsooDone1N, Midnight and 2 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I feel the same because i know that it's out of my power to drastically change anything. I'm just left to endure this life as it is untill death unless i cut it short and do myself a favor and ctb.
I would do it but I don't have the energy to even plan how to ctb.
Hope it will be a nice ending. I've had such a shitty life of survival and just ready to go.
Well if you consider a less painful ctb is a nice ending, I guess I hope for that. Other than that, I guess I don't have any hope on those.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Midnight and Xaphous
Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
it hurts being here, I hate who I am.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: The Mute Viking, ImsooDone1N, Midnight and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Same my life is a joke, only I can change it but that's actually a problem in itself.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Midnight and StillWaiting
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
It hurts being me. I hate who I am. I was existenting, while wishing to be among the living. Now I don't know what's happening to me. I feel like I've stopped existing & I'm slowly decaying in a way. It's actually scary; I feel like I've worn out any welcome and burned every bridge. I'm outta options & believe my time is coming soon.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Weeping Garbage Can, Mistake of Nature and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I think the only way is to make small changes step by step in everyday life and then use the strength gained to tackle bigger changes.

But that's really difficult when you don't have the strength.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I find life very repetitive. As humans we literally repeat the same activities over and over again on a loop until we die. Some people feel as though they have a purpose and manage to get some enjoyment, so they cope. I just see it as pointless really.I lack the energy for it and I just wish I could fall into an eternal sleep. In a way I feel like I've died already.

Reactions: logan